2019 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Ford F-150
Shop the 2019 Ford F-150
1.7

Beware

After 9800 miles and being towed 5 times, i would not recommend this truck for reliability for anything. I contacted Ford after being towed the 3rd time, and they said they couldn’t help me to resolve the issue, that i needed to take it for service. 3 fuel pumps later, I traded it for a chevy… couldn’t be happier. Nothing worse than be stranded on 2 lane highways between Oklahoma and Montana and feeling hopeless with little cell phone service. Don’t buy, they don’t stand behind their product

2019 F-150 sport Edition 4x4

Love my2019 f-150 sport truck Nice power. For a 2.7. Twin turbo. This truck will move nice gas mileage I get 20 city. About 24 high way. It Drives.nice handles well. For a big truck. No wonder it’s the Best selling truck the last 40 years

Best working & family vehicle!

Best truck out there! Plenty of room for the grandkids seats and 4 people. Also, plenty of room in the bed for working/hauling materials. And all of this can happen at the same time. All of the HP you'll need for anything. Recently hauled a load of heavy furniture and other household stuff over Monteagle mountain and I was passing cars going up the mountain!! POWERFUL!!

Best truck ever

F150 quad cab is the best! Soooooo fast, rides smoother than a Cadillac, it has very comfortable seats, passengers love the leg room in the back, and the ladder to get in and out of the truck bed is extra convenient!

First time owning a truck

I think this truck will meet all the needs we have hauling kids and animals. The interior is just like my car--comfortable with all the "extras".

2.4

Has not run well since we purchased it.

Engine issues. Stalls, pops, rattles, surges Dealer cannot find any issues and is months behind in getting vehicle back in for repairs. Engine is getting worse.

Smooth truck

This truck exceeds my expectations and has been a pleasant ride. There is plenty of power with the 5.0l and plenty of room for my family. I will continue purchasing Ford trucks.

What a Truck!

Wow, this truck has many new updated features compared with my old pick up truck. The room it has in its Super Crew fits my entire family of 5 and the dog with ease. The styling is very impressive and gets many compliments.

Perfect for City and Camping

My Ford F-150 XLT, with the 3.5L V6 Ecoboost is the perfect truck for city usage and pulling a trailer. I was looking at Lariats, but found this XLT with almost all the bells and whistles of the Lariat, but at a lower price. It's a smooth ride with a massive amount of room inside for my family and it easily pulls our trailer.

looking forward to owning it

It is almost everything I wanted - I need to add a spray-in bed liner and a tonneau cover. but other than that, its great