2019 F-150

2019 Ford F-150

#1 Most Popular Truck
2019 Ford F-150

Have You Driven the 2019 Ford F-150?

This the most expensive truck i have ever brought

by Raymond from New Orleans on Sun Dec 02 2018

This truck is what i was looking for and it meet all my expectations. It rides smoothly,it has plenty leg room and it has all the bells and whistles i was looking for.

Perfect for towing and 15 mpg.

by Poppy from OHIO on Tue Oct 01 2019

This F 150 Power Stroke is perfect for towing my 4000lb RV trailer. This was the primary reason for buying this model and I am completely satisfied with its towing performance. The 10 speed trans and Diesel engine pull this weight with ease and the fuel mileage is very satisfactory. Overall I am very pleased with this F 150 compared to the Chevy/GMC I owned in the past.

Uses car for Towing

The prefect pickup truck

by BJC from Mohnton on Sat Jan 19 2019

My 3rd. new Ford pickup and as always very happy especially after taking the time to compare with other manufacturers in quality , comfort,performance ,value and most importantly what I feel right sitting in the drivers seat.

Uses car for Towing

2019 Ford 150 Problems

by uPSET from sOMERSET , pa on Wed Oct 23 2019

From Day 1 my 2019 F-150 has been a major problem to me ! A unexplained vibration has been ruining the purchase for me, Tires, wheels were changed, no difference in ride, a new drive shaft, no change, dealer has no fix yet ? Need help, no solution at this time,

Great truck

by Daniel from McAlester, Oklahoma on Wed Feb 13 2019

My new F150 is exactly as advertised. Comfortable, roomy, and plenty of power. The eco boost engine is very responsive and powerful. Good fuel mileage as well.

Love the F150

by Jeff-150_fan from New Ringgold on Mon Apr 22 2019

I only have less then 200 miles on the vehicle, so far so good. Minor disappointment with all the electronics there is NO CD player. Didn't notice when looking at the vehicle. Back up sensors go by me as well, has rear camera why would they not install back up sensors as standard equipment especially in a truck with rear vision being poor. As far a performance and ride, all seem good. This is my 2nd new F150.

Awesome truck but some concerns

by supercrewman from Greensboro, NC on Tue Apr 23 2019

The truck has plenty of power. The styling is awesome. Interior is comfortable and spacious. This is my third F150 and although it’s nice because it’s new, I miss my 2015 F150. My 2019 is a 5.0L, 4x4, SuperCrew. The auto start/stop feature is really annoying, the whole truck shakes when it starts back up. I get a clunk every time I start my truck which is caused by the transmission torquing the drive shaft on start up. The transmission has a soft but high pitched whine while driving it. It also downshifts odd/a little hard. None of these characteristics were present when I test drove it. 550miles later I’m concerned about it’s reliability.

Love My Raptor!

by Russ from Flagstaff on Thu Dec 27 2018

I've owned three Raptors and they keep getting better. The 2019 with electronic shocks is truly a big improvement over the previous Raptor which was already vastly better than any pickup I've owned. I still use a diesel for heavy towing but love my Raptors for everything else.

Uses car for Off-roading

3rd F-150 leased, love them.

by F-150 Sport all the way from Warren, MI on Wed Sep 18 2019

I love my new F-150, first time with the 2.7L Eco Boost engine, but I think I'm going to like it. I've always had the 5.0L engine because I liked the way it sounded, but this 2.7L has a lot of Pep in it's step. I like the interior because it is stylish and all the controls are in the right place.

6 Days and Already Left Standed!

by J. Montague from Buffalo, NY on Fri Jul 05 2019

I will give an honest review of both Ford, and our 2019 F150 which we purchased 6 days ago with 17 miles on the odometer. The ride of these are nice, and for those looking for a Full-Size, conventional Ext. Cab from the,"Big Three" Ford is your only choice now. The truck did gives us decent mileage for what little bit we have had it, but on our way from Buffalo, NY to Pittsburgh, PA. we stopped at a rest area, and after returning we go in the truck, and it would not start, service charging system came on, and it wouldn't turn over, at all. Called Ford Roadside, it took them over 2.5hrs to send some idiot with a jumper box in a rusted out Colorado to come out, and after his jumpstart failed he started looking up How-To's on YouTube! Really Ford, that's the best person you could find? He had no luck... Mind you its 90⁰ in the hot sun, and I'm missing a MLB game because of this... Called Ford Roadside again, they said they'd tow it to the nearest dealer. Took the wrecker operator another 1.5hrs to show up, by the time we got to the dealership it was 25 minutes before they closed, the wouldn't give us a rental, they called Enterprise and they didn't have any. So they all closed up shop 15 minutes early, didn't even off us a ride to a hotel so they could look at it Friday July 5th (This was on Wednesday.) and they wave at us after they get in their cars as we're sitting on the tailgate, empty handed, 100 miles from home, no water, anything. They expected us to sit in their lot until Friday. Called AAA to have it towed to the dealer I bought it at, which is where it is currently sitting, that took am additional 2hrs of waiting, and called Corporate to complain about the situation. In all honesty a $40,000 truck shouldn't break down within the first 300 miles, that's utterly ridiculous, and when I told Ford what had happened, and how their franchisees expected us to sleep in my truck, they didn't say a word, didn't even back their product. It's really ashame how these American car makers treat their customers, after this, I don't think I will be buying another Ford, or domestic brand. If you want a truck, get a Toyota, they back their product. If you want a car or small SUV, get a Subaru, and once again, you'll find they back their products well, and both brands get REPEAT CUSTOMERS SINCE THEY BACK THEIR BRANDS