2013 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Ford Fiesta
Shop the 2013 Ford Fiesta
4.4

Good car

Confortable car that fits your needs and also very spacious and good with gas! It’s sport car but also a really big car for a small family

Service on 2013 Ford Fiesta

Vic Bailey Ford in Spartanburg, SC recently did some maintenance service on my 2013 Fiesta. They did excellent work and I would recommend them for service. As far as my car goes, it is serving my needs very well, and I am quite pleased with it overall for being a small car.

3.7

Reliable car with great gas mileage

FOR SALE. I’m selling my silver 2013 Ford Fiesta, it’s in EXCELLENT condition and drives great. There is one easily replaceable flaw, a cracked button. It has not been smoked in, and has been very well taken care of. Has just over 64K miles, and gets fantastic gas mileage. Great car for college students. Currently asking $7,600. Message me for any further questions or inquiries.

I currently own it nothing wrong with it

The car is in very good condition it's worth of 8K $, I'm selling it for only 6200$ amazing price for a very reliable car.

2013 Ford Fiesta

This car has been a good vehicle. Rides well. Good gas mileage. Quiet and dependable. Made a good car for my mother and brother as well.

Most car safe gas and good fir work car

From all car I have drove on my life. This the best car to use for ca. especially on summer time. Safe a lot of gas

2.1

Horrible, do not buy

Problem after problem, not worth your money. I’d rather drive my 1997 caviler, then this. Not as good on gas as hoped and weird noise when going over 80km.

It’s a party up in here!

I like it! It’s fun solid and peppy. Love the interior and the way it handles. Cute little economical car and great value for your money!

3.3

Transmission Nightmare

What do I think of this vehicle. WELL. Lemme tell you... Alrighty, as far as looks go, it's great. I had the black and red leather interior. My car also has the mood lights, which are pretty cool when you drive at night. As far as the interior design goes, it's pretty awesome for a lower tiered car. Even the outside of the car looks pretty sleek. For it being low-tier, I received heaps of compliments over the appearance of the car. I really want to love this car, but the transmission issues make it a serious problem... My car just reached the 70,000 mile marker. In that lifespan, its had to have the entire transmission replaced early on, along with the clutch, and its modules... several times. I'm trading it in within the month, though. I'm just glad I've paid it off.

A very pleasant experience

I bought this car in the early spring of 2016, with 88k kilometers from a dealership I used to work for. Had 1 previous owner, an older fellow. I was a little surprised at the amount of kms, but the car did not show any wear. I drive it daily, and have for the last 3 years. I love it. Great on gas, peppy, handles well. It's a 5 speed and I honestly wouldn't even think about driving one with an automatic. It makes sense that other reviewers have had a bad time with theirs. These are European cars, they're meant to be manual. Disappointed that Ford has chosen to stop making these in North America. Could potentially be a big mistake. These WILL be missed.