2013 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Ford Fiesta
Shop the 2013 Ford Fiesta
1.9

not good in winter

i think this is the worst car ever i will never buy one again not good in the winter but it is so great on gas

1.7

Este carro me sacado cana verde la trasmición la h

La trasmición 2 veces se la han arreglado el radio se dañó tambien el catalitico las llaves se deprograman y ellos ford country te arregla algo y te dañó otra cosa

3.4

Ford owner for 30 years

I wanted a more eco friendly car with better gas mileage and take up less space. The feista titanium had all the bells and whistles! I bought this 2013 feista titanium in July 2016. After 6-9 months I had double clutch issues on recall but didn’t understand that’s why the cars performance declined. The dealership has replaced it twice and the continued problems and time I have had to go back and forth to deal with continued recalls, has been a ford owner turning sour to loyalty. I am disappointed that ford has not attempted to make owner assist to replace their mistake to keep loyalty. Instead there is much legal process, paperwork and months to come to a possible solution.....

Reliable and Inexpensive to own

Great value with respect to mileage and repair costs. I recommend this car for value seeking drivers. I have owned many economy vehicles and this car rates among the highest.

4.4

It been a great car so far

The fiesta is exactly what we were looking for. It has good power. Is sharp looking and is everything we hoped it would be. Great car.

Very reliable

Everything is very good, except visibility, i.e. I have a hard time to judge distances and I have to guess where the front of the car is.

Great commuter car!

Was perfect for commuting and got great gas mileage!this car is easy to handle and rides nice. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to any of my friends.

1.6

Most Unreliable Car

Car is NOT reliable.. should?ve sold it back as a lemon. Car does not have a smooth pick up.. transmission was a recall... but had it fixed twice.. still an issue. please do not waste your time in getting a ford fiesta SE. You have been warned!

Best car on mileage

I love my car has comfort and is reliable on the highway.i would recommend this car and is highly safe.This car never lets me down

Excellent vehicle...very reliable, economical,

Very good value for the money. Very comfortable with excellent legroom and headroom. Fairly quie good performance and GPM. Easy to handle, also loaded with accessories.