2013 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Ford Fiesta
Shop the 2013 Ford Fiesta
4.1

Perfectly good vehicle

Reliable car to get you from point A to point B. Easiest stick shift you?ll ever drive. Decent for long distance travel. Great gas mileage. Never been in an accident. Plenty of room for passengers. Lots of trunk space. All around great car.

2.6

Multiple problems

I have had to have the clutch replaced twice, the audio control module is out and the transmission sounds terrible; metal on metal rubbing and clanking noise when it shifts. Very disappointed.

3.8

I test drive one

This car meets the needs of travel distance in family size of three I would recommend it to any of my friends and family and looking forward to purchasing one in the future.

3.6

Very efficient but fast

I bought this vehicle for my work commute. I wanted a small car with good MPG. I'm getting average 34 MPG from this Fiesta given half my drive is in traffic. Once I had to drive 20 miles to get to a gas station while car computer should mile range at 0. Given all this it feels fast and performs well in high speeds. I had some common issues with transmission that was taken care of and fixed after second run. Some rattles and shakes in low gear but acceptable given the price.

Great car at a great price!

This car has all the features i need, is great on gas and more roomy and comfortable than I expected. Good features and fit my budget. Overall great choice!

Excellent value, reliable, fun to drive

Excellent reliability, gets terrific gas mileage even around town, high safety ratings for a car in its class. When car shopping I compared Fiesta with other compact cars--and Ford new car incentive was too good to pass up. I haven't been disappointed. All around terrific value for commuter or new driver--and fun to drive.

Reliable and very convenient

This 2013 Ford Fiesta SE 4 door sedan in a great conditions that gets great gas mileage (around 35 mpg) and is easy to drive. You can zip in and out of any parking spot you find in this compact car. It comes with power windows, power door locks, tilt steering, keyless entry, theft, and premium sound with SYNC. It is powered by a 4 cylinder engine and an automatic transmission.

1.6

Transmission bad at only 26,000 miles

Drives horribly and has transmission problems at only 26,000 miles. One speaker already bad. I should have stayed with Toyota.

The best place to go to buy a car !!!!

The most best people and the customer service is amazing can't beat the price. !! Love all of you that work there!! I will be back and someone I referred bought a car from you all !! Word of mouth is the best !!

Reliable and Sneaky Fast

This car et all of my needs. I love driving a manual especially when the car handles really well and this little machine does all of that. Living in the country gives a person the opportunity to tackle country roads - the corners stayed tight and downshifting was never a problem. When I drove to work ( highway every day) it never let me down and the mpg's are awesome.