2012 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2012 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2012 Ford Fusion

2012 Ford Fusion the best car ever. It has everyth

Best car l ever owned. Have to upgrade because l need much more room to accommodate a walker. The trunk on the 2012 Ford fusion is big but not so big when you have a walker 3 booster seats for granbabies, windshield washer etc. I need to sell

Our 2012 Ford Fusion

Our 2012 Ford Fusion, Is An Awesome Automobile! It’s such a miracle, that dealerships continually make offers for it! I Would Not Hesitate To Present The Ford Motor Company With Accolades!

Reliable and Attractive

I purchased this car new and it has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. I get many compliments on the color and body style also. Maintenance was free for years with the extended warranty I purchased so it was 5 years old before I ever even paid for an oil change. Other than normal maintenance, the only time it was in the shop was for body damage from a tree falling. I love my Ford Fusion and although it is getting older, I'm not sure when I will decide to trade cars again.

2.6

Power steering

Power steering seems difficult at low speeds, is this usually the way it should function. We are still able to steal,but seems more difficult than non electronic steering

It's a very reliable car

This is a very roomy car I love the body style the color is black. The interior is great this car has everything anyone would want. The trunk is big and roomy its fully electronic mine has a sunroof.

I love my 2012 Fusion

I will not sell it . It’s still looks brand new . I love the color n the looks of it. Maybe it will come back on the market

3.6

The power steering went and my vin number not incl

I loved my ford fusion until the power steering failed and i nearly crashed....i discover there was a recall on this problem but it doesn't apply to my car? What!!!!!!!!im pissed!!!!!

4.4

The driving experience of my V-6 SE great

Handling is very good. The cloth seats fit both me and wife, unusual for us. V-6 performance is also very good. This one us a keeper, so we'll take good care of it.

We purchased used with 20,000 miles

Oil changes every 6000 miles with tire rotation; in 2020 replaced front and back brakes; no other maintenance other than factory recalls. Now 2020, 86000 mikes in excellent condition inside and out.

4.3

No complaints!

Very roomy, comfortable and drove nicely. No complaints and I took it on a 3000 mile round trip drive right after purchasing and had no issues.