2006 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

side view of 2006 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2006 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2006 Ford Mustang

Love the driving experience

I was looking for a fun car that I haven't had in a long time! This is it!! It was what we were looking for and more!!

Most Reliable Car I Have Ever Owned

My wife and I saw this Mustang being delivered to the dealership and we purchased it as a basic car. We added the rear spoiler, emblems, custom painted racing stripes, and made it our own unique car.

If your looking for an inexpensive muscle car !

I always wanted a low miles muscle car and the Ford Mustang gt fits the bill. Fun to drive and a blast all the time.

most fun car i've ever driven

this car is, cute, fast, and fun. i can just cruise around with the top down or get where i'm going in a hurry. i love this car more than any i've ever owned.

Best car I’ve ever owned

I love it this is the most fun I’ve ever had as driving a car goes I’m gonna miss it someone is getting a great car

First, Best Car

Perfect two-seater car, however, it will definitely accommodate two small individuals in the backseat. Has pretty good gas mileage and will get you from Point A to Point B, in style! Looks great and drives better. Definitely a fun car to drive around town in.

Comfortable, and sporty, and fun ..

The Mustang is fun and handles well .. Comfortable seats, and a stereo system that is out of this world .. I love it !

Tremendous, Eye Catching Style!

The 2005 - 2009 Saleen Mustang is one of the best looking Ford Mustang ever produced. Aggressive Saleen performance suspension with the retro Mustang look will draw any car lover in.

drove in a good condition

the car was nice from the interior and exterior the motor was clean as well the inside of the car was clean . I would recommend this car

Great car for daily use to work.

This car played a big roll in my life for being a reliable transportation and never giving issues. Amazing car recommend for anyone who wants a affordable car with alot of hp and nice looks. Best sounding car .