2011 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2011 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2011 Ford Mustang

Best V6 I had

Car has everything I need, good MPG and fantastic looks. I would recomend to everyone that starts their love to Mustangs.

Fun car, Great looks

I have owned this car for 6 years so far, it has been reliable and a lot of fun. I am a racing enthusiast and although I had to lower the car a little it actually handles pretty good for a solid rear axle. The looks are really good- I have the dark blue and put some bronze 19" wheels on it- looks great.

4.0

A lot of ponies for the monies

It's really hard to beat these cars if you are looking for a high horsepower car without a high price tag.

4.0

2011 Mustang

I have a v6. Manual and it hasn't let me down yet. Fast little car for a v6. Not very comfortable on long rides. And some times the shifter will shake until you rev. Or down shift, it has something to do with the part ford put in. It's a common thing but dosent affect the car. Very fun to drive.

Ford Mustang Convertible/Incredible car

I have absolutely loved driving my convertible mustang. I've never had any issues with it. I've owned this one for 6 1/2 years and it is gorgeous, drives like a dream, has never broken down, extremely reliable, and so much fun. Its a head turner.

awsome buy

I own a 2011 mustang gt its awesome great performance and handling I really love this car the funnest car I own

4.3

I like mustangs.

This car overall has been a good fit for me. It is nice and sporty and is very comfortable and reliable. The perfect first car in my opinion.

4.4

Truly a joy to own and drive.

I bought this car on a whim and drove it for pleasure and some road trips. Can really go and corner well. Comfortable enough if you don't have back problems. A real head turner.

2011 Ford Mustang

It's funny easy to drive. Great, fast car that's easy to maneuver and get the hang of. I would highly recommend this car

Joy to Drive

I have owned for 3 plus years. A muscle car from the past reborn, fun to drive , great mpg , A+ Ford