2011 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

$22,145 starting MSRP
side view of 2011 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2011 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2011 Ford Mustang

One of the best cars I?ve ever owned

I purchased this car in October 2010. I traded in a 2005 Ford Mustang for a newer model. This car is the California Special which means it?s a 5.0, GT. In all the years I?ve had this car I?ve only had to replace the tires. I?ve had no major mechanical issues in 8 years.

4.3

Nice and reliable car

I purchased the Mustang 2011 V6 used on Nov 2011 with 25K miles on it . During these years the car has worked fine without any big issues. Now, It has 135K and I have only changed tires, battery, brakes, etc. The only issue with the Mustangs and in general with Fords car is the clicking noise in the dash when the AC door actuator is damaged. if your car is not on warranty you can buy the part from Amazon ($15 dollars ) and change it yourself. There are plenty of videos on youtube how to do it. Dealerships charge between $300 - $500 to fix this.

Coolest car I ever owned

Search a long time for car. V6 automatic. 305 hp. Black with saddle color leather interior convertible. Beautiful car. Great ride. Take for rides to parks and roads I traveled in my youth with my Dad and my Brothers. Calms me down and takes me back. Just great.

Great performance and styling.

The price and deal where such a great deal I couldn't pass up the purchase. Love driving it on the roads past all the horse farms in Kentucky.

Ford Mustang

There is no better word to describe the Ford Mustang. For over 45 years, the Mustang has outsold every other sports car in America. Sleek, unmistakable body lines cut through the air with authority while a thoroughly modern chassis keeps the Mustang planted in the curves.

Cheapest sports car around

The obvious reason to buy a 2011 or newer Ford Mustang would be because of the upgraded V6 engine. They went from around 205 horsepower to 305 hp. The V8 also went up to around 403 hp. I enjoy mine, so far it?s been extremely reliable, and it?s only been to the shop for routine maintenance. My only issue would be the hood. For some reason Ford decided to make the hoods out of aluminum, which means if you get any sandblast from driving down the interstate or highway, and it makes your paint chip, the water will seep through and cause rust on the hood. I am going to be investing in a fiberglass hood shortly, which is going to cost over a grand. But, I?m still a huge fan of the mustang!

Fun to drive and comfortable

I had a 2011 Coupe and wanted a convertible and this car is fun to drive, comfortable and a real eye turner. Great gas mileage too

AMAZING! PRACTICALLY DRIVES ITSELF!

This is my 4th Mustang and BEST so far. Amazing power, performance to comfort ratio. GT Premium is great and combines classic, retro with modern feature styling.

A ton of car for a little budget

I love my Mustang. The 5.0 coyote engine beats M3s on the track and in a straight line, yet its significantly less and is more reliable. You really can't beat the value this car brings.

Amazing car. Very nice and very powerful

Love everything about this car aside from two things. One being the rear tires. They are great for a racetrack and great once they're very hot but for performance driving on normal roads all they do is spin. Second is the factory shifter assembly. If you plan on driving the car hard, don't plan on making a 1-2 shift at high rpm. Grinds if it does make the shift, but usually locks you out of second until the revs come down. So all in all, some stickier rear tires and an alternator shifter make this car an absolute animal