2016 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2016 GMC Sierra 1500
4.4

This truck is very nice

I have driven lots of these trucks and they keep getting nicer which they should with new technology, the ride is smooth and quiet the controls are fairly easy to use

Great truck, time for upgraded interior

Great exterior style, great handling, reliable, dependable and overall great truck. The interior wood grain is tacky and dated and the interior overall could use an update

Beautiful vehicle

This truck is crafted for a feminine lady to a masculine man. The interior with the stitching is smooth to touch and gentle on the eyes. The little features placed within this vehicle, makes it by far a true piece of art.

Great truck

Great truck would own again. Super luxury for a pick up truck. Rides very smooth. Great sound system. Work very well in the dirt. Kids love it.

Best truck I've ever owned

Like the way it looks and drives great,has a roomy interior and looks fantastic , inside and out.Its the best purchase of any vehicle I've ever bought.

Test drove it ,liked it ,now im buying it

It is a great truck,looks fantastic,runs great and has plenty room and comfort.I purchased the all terrain model and I couldn't be happier.It has everything I ever wanted in a truck and then some.

2.3

Engine is a dog

Not much. Engine couldn't get out of its own way and dealership personnel were arrogrant and not people that I'd want to do business with.

4.4

This truck looks great and have all the luxury

My truck is everything I ever wanted It has all the luxury of a high end quality car and has great gas mileage and handles excellent

Beautiful truck

Sexy inside and out. Drives great, lots of interior space, all the options I needed or wanted in a truck. Couldn?t be happier with the truck. Definitely recommend this truck to anyone looking for one.

Love the truck multi use and looks awesome

Great truck fun for personal use work and towing the toys with ease. Officially a GMC fan. Excited about the future and there line up