2016 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

$27,815–$32,055 MSRP range
side view of 2016 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2016 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2016 GMC Sierra 1500

Best truck I?ve owned so far

Truck does everything I need it to, it pulls our small skidloader like there?s nothing behind it, have had countless trips to the lake with the boat and have had no problems towing or with space. The cab has a ton of room and plenty of room for a rear facing car seat. Infotainment system works good and is easy to use, not a big fan of the apple car play but it?s just a more broad system thing not a truck issue. I love this truck however and plan on keeping it for a good amount of time, I know it says primary use is commuting but I use it for everything I do, driving to work, going camping, to the lake, hauling materials

Truck I?ve always wanted

I love my truck. It?s comfortable,reliable & perfect for all needs. It has just about every convenience I?ve ever wanted. There?s enough space inside for my family & myself.

Love this truck great deal for the money!!

This truck is perfect for us ... it will tow our camper no problem and is very comfortable and durable if your looking for a truck check this one out!

Dream Truck

Love my new 2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain, I cant help but smile every time I start her up. Great price and super smooth ride.

Outstanding comfort, design, and capability

The workmanship quality of the SLT premium package is great. The truck has the 5.3L and 3.42 gears which allows 9,100 lbs of towing capability. The comfort is unbelievable with the climate control and heated/cooled seats. The crew cab offers the same or better leg room than my previously owned Suburban. I am very impressed.

GMC Sierra

This vehicle was more than i though it would Be. Absolutely love this truck. Highly recommend this truck.

Exactly what I've wanted

Great truck. Always been a GMC fan. Reliable and powerful. I have the 6.2L engine that averages about 15mpg. Great acceleration! Has all the bells and whistles that I never even thought were possible. I'm definitely not disappointed with my purchase.

Amazing Truck

The GMC Sierra is the best riding truck I have ever rode in. The ride is very quite, smooth, and the MPG is amazing for a full size truck. I will never buy anything but GMC when it comes to trucks.

Great Denali

Awesome vehicle, has everything a high-end car would have with the ability to tow most anything you want.

3.7

Learning it

Bad vibration at 70 mph. Besides that it is a very nice vehicle. What little time,I have driven it,I have been impressed. Hopefully,dealer will do something about the vibration.