2019 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500
3.3

Wouldn't buy another GMC

Very stylish and comfortable but started having engine problems after 1 year got it fixed and it's doing tge same thing 2 years later This was my dream truck and I'm so disappointed

2019 Sierra SLT X31

I purchased a new 2019 SLT with the X1 package. It has the Red Quartz Tintcoat paint. I usually never leave reviews, but honestly this is the most comfortable, nicest loking truck I've owned , and I've ownwd alot of them. The only issues I've had was the brake software was flawed, took it to the dealer on recall and they installed a new software patch, Other then that I love the styling, performance and the interior is very nice. No regrets

3.1

Not reliable

My 2019 sierra had had too many problems. Only at 15k in 3 years. So many electronic issues, wouldn’t start one morning. Modules at the bottom of the engine, went bad at 7k miles. The infotainment system needed replacement at 10k. Ac seats needed replacement at 12k miles. Now truck is out of warranty. Debating on trading in for a new truck.

3.3

This truck has issues

My husband purchased the 2019 GMC Elevation, and he was like a kid on Christmas morning. 3 weeks later it's in the shop for a week, AC belt, transmission, pump, and other things. It's only 3 years old so these things should not be needing repairs. He's so disappointed now. We haven't even made the first payment on it. What a let down!!!

Beautiful Truck

I bought a 2019 GMC Sierra Elevation. I traded in a FULLY loaded 2015 Sierra SLT, that I was really sad to see go, but the Elevation really sold me on styling and ride quality. I lost a couple high end bells and whistles, but the overall performance and look of the truck make up for it big time!

Most expensive auto I've ever owned.

Great performance, hard to clean, everything, I expected. Getting lots of compliments and head turning. Stomping with thee BIG DAWGS!!!! Good gas mileage on highway.

2.4

The worst truck I have ever owned

This truck has constant transmission problems that GMC knows about and they claim it is a design issue not a manufacturing issue . Now my lifters are bad and my rod is bent and they are trying to blame it on me even though they have a technical bulletin for the transmission and engines problems I have . Do not buy this truck !

4.3

7000 miles and plenty of power rides is great

Pickup has plenty of power and comfort. Only issue is bed needs adjustment and GM doesn't care and will not call bach to help. Have to look for a dealership that knows how to fix problem

1.6

Worst piece o crap on the market

Don’t buy gmc trucks! You are only buying rolling( if you Are lucky) problems. Cost of ownership WAY too high ... too many problems. Look up transmission failures, paint peeling, too many problems ! Just buy something ( anything) else!

Exceptional truck with one annoying detail.

I truly enjoy every aspect of this vehicle except for the fact that to have my text messages displayed on the screen I have to use a cord and cord my phone into the vehicle. I can Bluetooth phone calls But I cannot get any messages to display without using a cord. For the truck being a 2019 and the price point of it that is absolutely absurd. Other radios that GMCsells has this feature. This truck does not.