2007 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Yukon GMC
Explore the 2007 GMC Yukon
Shop the 2007 GMC Yukon

Very Spacious

This vehicle is perfect for the young bachelor! I have tested the 3rd seat many many times. This area is not very comforting but gets the job done. The 3rd seating area is not recommended for the tall. Average to short people works best. The center console is way too clunky. The console gets in the way of kissing and holding hands. Grrrrrrr. It picks up well on the go. Of course it consumes too much gas but who cares. The appearance is very masculine and when detailed I get many compliments! I love this SUV. For the money its perfect for my needs. lol

4.3

Very good all around SUV

Comfortable ride, interior design is layed out well, got the rear DVD entertainment with awesome DTS sound and power is ok with the 5.3 engine. Exterior design is beautiful and looks like a massive limo with nice bright halogen lamps front and back and comes with fog lights too. Love this truck!!!

Just an awesome vehicle

Bought this vehicle new. My wife wanted something to haul the family around but wanted it in style, so the Yukon with the new body style is it. Everything about this vehicle is awesome! PERIOD! The 4X4 is worth every dollar. Lets face it, if you have very young children you will want the best PERIOD!

3.4

LOVE this car, except for MPG

This is a great car if you don't care about gas costs. We have owned this car for 18 months and average 11-12 mpg around town and 15 on the hwy if we're lucky. Very comfortable ride, and quiet except for sunroof wind noise that was never fixed. Already had to take the car in for a transmission clunking noise and the breaks have always squeaked.

4.0

Love my Yukon

This is the best suv I have owned in years!! I personally find it comfortable. The milage is what you would expect, look at the size of this thing. The handling is wonderfull. The dvd system is wonderfull for the kids. GMC deserves a pat on the back for this Yukon!!

2.4

rusty piece of junk

this is the third gmc yukon/chevy tahoe that i have owned and is by far the worst of the three. it is the least comfortable, the worst on gas and the most expensive. the engine sounds like it has a lifter tap when it is cold, the seats are smaller than my 2000's, the rear passenger door and liftgate have started to rust. this will be the last yukon/tahoe that i own.

I love my Yukon

I have had this Yukon for 6 months. It's only negative is the gas mileage. I average 14.6 MPG in town. It has superior features like an automatic lift gate, automatic folding seats, remote start, heated seats, heated washer fluid, rear dvd player with wireless headsets, rear a/c and radio settings, and much more. I love it! It has made traveling much more enjoyable for the family.

No other auto maker can touch these SUVs

Whether you are towing a camper ot boat and family for fun or just grocery shopping the GMC yukon does it all. WE have a Denali and LOVE it. Its loaded with every option possible. Nav, rear dvd, a safety rating you cannot beat and best of all Onstar. If you have never had Onstar activate it when you buy this truck. Its free for a year and comes in handy. Especially if you have a family. The crash notification has saved us. When you are hanging upside down and have been knocked out for a minute you dont know the feeling of hearing that person talking to you in the car and getting help exactly to where you are. From checking check engine lights to unlocking your doors and giving you directions. We WILL NOT own another car without Onstar! THey are AWESOME and the Yukon is the BEST suv out there. You wont be disappointed! You can also ad your car to your family plan thru verizon and share minutes. Just save numbers in the car and push 1 buttong and it will call. AWESOME service. NEVER lost a call! Thank you GM for making such great reliable vehicles!

3.3

Nice from far

The Positives: A handsome vehicle with smooth lines and nice chrome. The interior colors are also nice and subtle. The engine delivers awesome power and has a very good automatic transmission. Am not too worried about fuel consumption as where I am from gas cost 7c the litre! The Negatives: Although the interior looks nice, it is all made up of very cheap plastic. The steering wheel feels thin and cheap! When set to manual, expecting the driver to change gears using the small switch on the shift lever is dumb and dangerous as it forces the driver to take a hand off the steering wheel The stereo does not have the bluetooth handsfree option for mobile phones. One would have thought that this would come standard on a Bose system! The Delani's sound proofing leaves a lot to be desired. The ride is very rough, every bump and stone on the road is felt. Would have expected something a lot smoother for that amount of money. I was looking for a big comfortable & fully loaded SUV. The negatives really let the Denali down to the extent that one had the distinct impression that the project team did not have time to properly finish/ test and adjust the vehicle before putting it on the assembly line.

4.4

Love my Yukon Denali

I bought this SUV over every other mid & full sized SUV under $50K. Great interior comfort (I'm a big guy) and an incredible powertrain sealed the deal. Auto-ride suspension has performed better than expected, minimizing body roll in turns. Chrome package on Denali with Chrome 20s gets me noticed. Wish it had a few more storage cubbies up front and in the cargo area. Exterior body panel fit not up to par with my Infiniti or Toyota when looking close.