2007 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 GMC Yukon
Shop the 2007 GMC Yukon
4.4

Best vehicle I've owned

I've had vehicles including a 98 Tahoe and a 2002 Yukon, and this by far is the best vehicle I've ever driven. It is very comfortable for both front and back passengers, and the ride is extremely smooth. The only cons are obviously the gas mileage (I avg 14), and the "rainsense" automatic wipers don't work as well as advertised, but who cares about automatic wipers? The flip and fold passenger seats are a great feature. The auto rear hatch and remote start are great upgrades over the 2002 I owned. Also, the 2007 interior feels much more roomy and comfortable than the previous design.

4.1

Great Design with a few ergonomic flaws

The 2007 Yukon Denali is a great SUV; Best in class gas mileage and fun to drive. The all new exterior design was well engineered. The Yukon lacks comfort amenities for second and third row seating. I would suggest GM add a sliding mechanism (forward and rearward) for the second row seat. The second row sacrificed leg room for the scarcely used third row. Also the third row seats need to be less bulky or fold into the floor to allow more cargo space. I have owned several new vehicles and I rate this vehicle an A for reliability, service and fun to drive. GM, please re-engineer the seats in the non XL version. A sliding second row seat (that would retro fit the 2007) would be a great improvement. Would buy this vehicle again!

Denali model is an Escalade without the price

The '07 Yukon Denali model is powerful, updated, quiet inside and considering its full-time AWD, gets considerably good gas mileage. The new interior console is refined with the chrome and wood grain look. The interior is roomy and comfortable. The exterior has enough chrome to be noticed, but not too much to be flashy. Overall, for the price, the Denali model is just like having an Escalade without the extra 10K on the sticker price.

The 2007 GMC Yukon

I purchased this vehicle for my wife and she was thrilled. She usually opts for the Mercedes, but this time she couldn't pass up the space, the comfort and the smooth ride. After test driving several vehicles, we were absolutely sold on the performance and the handling. It possesses an excellent turn radius and the Denali suspension accents the ride. We have every single option in the truck and we definitely feel that we have a safe and reliable vehicle. Not to mention GMC extended the warranty to 100,000 miles. It was a no brainer.

1.0

worst car ever

it handles bad and is uncomfortable and i diont like driving it cause it is too big to drive around at night

Absolutely Awesome looks, ride etc

Just bought my wife a 2007 yukon. She really wanted a volvo or Bmw but after we both test drove the volvo and BMW and saw that we were both uncomfortably tight feel we decided to look at the Yukon. This truck is a dream to drive. Because I am in the real estate ind I have had many large SUV's but I have got to tell you that after driving the Expedition,Landcruiser,Navigator etc there is no comparison. I bought this truck new loaded and had no option left out... the Nav and backup camera are awesome as is the rear entertainment system which will quite any screaming child but my favorite is the 4x4 that works like a dream......driving in the rain and having the 4x4 set on auto will still give you the same gas mileage as in two wheel drive but will only engage if the computer reads a tire slipping. When you drive this vehicle you will feel like you are riding in a cloud and I will for sure keep this SUV for many years to come. PS: Why by a small SUV like BMW,Volvo etc if you can have this large suv for the same price. And I almost forgot.....the V8 really does shift to 4 cylinders if you are just cruising.