1999 Honda Accord consumer reviews

$15,200–$16,000 MSRP range
side view of 1999 Accord Honda
Explore the 1999 Honda Accord
Shop the 1999 Honda Accord

I was reliable car I?ve ever owned

This car if well-maintained can last you a lifetime Mise lasted all the way up until 2018 just like any other Honda You keep her\him well maintained and your good

4.2

Extremely reliable and always a smart buy.

One of the most reliable sedans you can buy today. Doesn?t exceed in performance or comfort but does not lack in either category. Overall a good car.

2.0

Not reliable, falling apart at the seems.

I don't know what to think or do. This car is very unreliable, just about everything needs to be replaced. I was told by a mechanic not to drive it because the engine cradle is rusted thru and the engine and transmission could hit pavement any time. It only has 124500 original miles. I bought it from the original owner.

Reliable and low cost of ownership.

This car is in great shape for a 1999 car. It is very clean inside and out. It has the Honda quality and then some. If you own this car, you'll only need to spend money on gas. I've owned it for 15 years and I've never had any troubles.

it is a very reliable car ever

i brought my 99 Honda accord in 2003 with 50,000 miles on it and has 262,000 miles on it now. I just put a nice paint job on it and it looks like a brand new car.

reliable car

Hondas are the best car, reliable car, runs great, point A to point B, trusted, runs smooth, runs awesome, runs great, runs smooth, awesome car, love my Honda

Reliable Honda

This is a good car. It has served his purpose. I have had to get minimal work done on it. It is mechanically sound and I know it can be driving forever. It?s a Honda!

4.1

Reliable car

This has been a reliable car and has been in the same family its whole life. Hoping to find another good home for it for a reasonable price.

4.1

One of the most Reliable Cars

Honda is one of the best cars to buy on the planet. They are long lasting abd you can literally drive them forever. I have had minimal issues with my Honda and that is why I like it so much because I have taken good care of it. If you want a reliable car go with a Honda. She won?t let you down.

3.4

Great commuter car

Good on gas, runs well, and a good buy. The sale experience was no Hassel and Chris was not pushy at all.