1999 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 1999 Accord Honda
Explore the 1999 Honda Accord
Shop the 1999 Honda Accord

Great car

It's reliable and runs better than the 2007 aveo was driving. Also the car is extremely comfortable. Good for a first car!

4.4

THE BEST $2,000.00car i have ever had

HONDA the best value for the money and the dealer I purchased from is awesome ALSBOU MOTORS they treat you fair and the cars are good

Best commuter vehicle

This car is built like a beast and is great on gas. I had someone rear end me and the car only had a scratch on the bumper while there car was totaled. I get 27 highway mpg.

Most reliable car I've ever owned.

Just purchased a 2017 CRV EX to replace the 1999 which still runs great. It has never had a single thing go wrong. Also have a 2005 Honda Pilot, which should be good for another 10 years. Hondas are unbelievable!

2.7

Car i own

The Honda accord was for the most part reliable, it has 241000 miles on it, I replaced the water pumps and belts at 238000 and now the head gasket is cracked. It has been a reliable car up until about 235000 miles.

Great Car

Car couldn't be better for the money. Great on gas and very reliable.Cheap on repairs also. I absolutely love it.

Affordale and stylish

I bought this car at its prime and it still rolling. No major maintenance issues, so long as you keep up with the oil change. Acceleration on the v6 is quick. I really dig the sleek design of the coupe and customizing the vehicle is easy. I recommend the honda accord lx coupe to a wild person who seeks affordable power.

3.3

Good car

This car passed emotions And gets you from point a to point b. A/c work amazingly. Had new tires and new battery.

Best car EVER!

This is my second Honda. I bought it new in 1999 and I am still driving it. I love it! It is still stylish and has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. It is a great car and I will drive it until I can't drive it any more.

Love my Honda!

I bought my 1999 Honda Accord EX new and still own it. It has been the BEST car I have ever owned. I am still driving it and am close to 200K miles. It is comfortable around town or on a long road trip. There is plenty of room. It is quiet and has an excellent sound system. I have never had a major repair on it. I have thought of getting something else but I am still in love with it. I will wait until I have to buy another car to give this one up.