Skip to main content

• Value 4.7
  • Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2018 Honda Accord
Shop the 2018 Honda Accord

Amazing design and value for money

This car meets all of my expectations. The basic model comes with an adaptive cruise control, collision breaking, lane departure warning and lane assist. The car also can read roadsigns for speeds.

2.0

Disappointed

This car isn’t good. I have a 2018 with only 25k miles and warning lights are always coming on and the service department couldn’t even fix the issue. Never buying a Honda again.

4.0

Crv 2013

Trying to find a new one, economic on gasoline, that's what I'm looking for. Something new that doesn't give me to much problems... talking in all ways

Still getting used to it, but enjoying the comfort

Love the ability to adjust and set the seat for driving comfort of two people, like the roominess and capacity for 3 people In the back seat and smooth handling.

HondaConcord

We recently brought our 2018 Accord into Honda of Concord due to some paint issues. David Kennelly the service manager kept us informed of the repairs every step of the way. We are loyal Honda customer’s and will continue to be. Honda of Concord has great service and excellent attention to customer satisfaction.

Lacks nothing. It's a "forever" car.

Acceleration, braking, and handling are better than many self-proclaimed "Sport Sedans". Smoth riding with a quiet interior (some tire noise). Inteior is near-luxury with very comfortable seats and excellent rear seat room. Trunk is a good size at around 16 cubic feet. 14,000 or so miles without any repairs/adjustments.

My third Accord, excellent car and excellent deale

My favorite so far of the Accords I have leased. Good on gas, comfortable, roomy, and looks nice. Can’t wait to get my next Honda.

Safest car I ever owned.

Plenty of leg and head room. Very smart car. Keeps me straight on the road and safely behind the car in front of me. Great gas mileage. 40 mpg on the highway.

Economic and reliable

This car is very good reliable suspension is good its very affordable is very handling is safety is very beautiful is very strong on road is very competitive

Most attractive car I have ever owned.

After having owned several Honda Accords over the last 35 years, this car is the most stylish and pretty vehicles I have ever owned. It runs like a finely tuned machine and some of the new electronic sensors make its operation much safer than previous models. Since I am almost 66 years of age, this could be the last vehicle I ever have to purchase because My experience has been that Honda Accords are so durable and reliable.