Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2018 Honda Accord
Shop the 2018 Honda Accord

Great Car

I am very pleased with my car. It looks great and is a very smooth ride. I enjoy the computer system in the car and it gets great gas mileage. I feel very safe when I take a trip in my car. I'll definitely buy a Honda Accord again!

Excellent car

Reliable vehicle. Very well built car as I had another Honda Accord for -1 years. It’s easy to navigate. Has lane departure warning system and power steering/cruise control and rear view camera.

It’s a Honda. Last you forever.

The most reliable brand out there for 25 years plus. The newer ones are made so much better and are so aggressive. 100% recommend a Honda to anyone.

Most reliable car I owned so far

The car is fast for sedan 4 cylinder turbo. Fully loaded inside. Love the color. Love the handsfree system. Love the moonroof. Love the leather. Love the power seats.

Amazing car

The Accord is a very well put together vehicle. One of the many reason why it has one best car in its class when first introduced in 2018. The accord is great on fuel due to its great 2.0 turbo charged 4 cylinder architecture due to it being turbo charged the car is surprisingly fast with a 0 to 60 in just under 5.8 seconds. The interior of this car seems like it’s on par with that of some of your luxury brand.

1.0

Lost me

I bought this car new and within a week I was back at the dealer due to a complete electronic system shut down. It's been way too many visits to the dealership due to how poor the car was built. Rides very hard and noisy from road noise and pavement cracks. The engine noise is worse than any car I've ever been in. Cheap tires, cheap interior and the exterior is very thin with poor quality paint that doesnt quite match. I was taken through the entire inventory to see that allow the new cars didn't quite match but some colors were worse (white, grey, red, blue) and it's even shows in commercials causing the vehicle to look as if it been in an accident and poorly repainted. Seat a cheap and break a lot (3 times in 9 months) like I'm a huge American LOL. The most dangerous issue is the collision mitigation system false alerts and slamming on brakes for shadows on the ground. I had to get rid of it even while the lawsuit continues. The trunk has issues staying closed and I can attest to this on more than 10 occasions I return to an open trunk. I started hanging my keys up at home but that wasn't the cause nor the cure. Too low to the ground also.

Best car I ever had Much better then my Toyota

I drive this car with a pleasure .I tried to buy a Honda’s car instead of Toyota Corolla.Honda accord LX 2018 that I bought has everything that I want

Honda Accord is the best make For a car

If you want a car to last you for years Honda is the best car to choose is worth the money And very nice car

A pleasure to drive and tons of fun

The car is quick, comfortable and fun to drive. I love its many features and the sun roof is tops (pun intended). The heated leather seats are comfy and will be well used in Finger Lakes winters.

Most reliable and powerful car. Good style.

I owned this car from 2008. Excellent paddle shift performance and good speeding. Auto-high beam control, laser sensing for navigation. auto lane keeping. You may be supersized about the speeding from the complete stop.