2020 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Accord Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Accord
Shop the 2020 Honda Accord

Great Car

Love it. Drives greatLots of power,great technology. Style is beautiful, very comfortable interior. My friends tell me how beautiful the car is. I am very happy with the car and the experience I had purchasing the car.

Best car for the money

This car has all the newest technology with great performance. The ride is very smooth and has the perfect amount of power with great gas milage.

Long time Honda customer

Just traded in my 2015 Accord for a new 2020. Wow -- they've really upgraded the features on this car. I may have to take a couple of classes at the local community college to figure out how to use it all - lol. Very sharp looking vehicle.

2nd Honda I own 👌

I love it!!! Very comfortable this is my 2nd Honda Accord I purchase. Reliable, good gas mileage, Roomy, very comfortable for traveling. I’m very happy with my purchase

Love this car, my 4th one.

This car meets all my expectations, love the comfort and reliability of it. I would recommend this car to everyone, can’t beat it for the price and reliability.

Awesome Car!

Just purchased and IT IS GORGEOUS! THRILLED to be in this vehicle, we are looking forward to many trouble free years of driving! Car is also very spacious compared to others in it's class.

3.3

Nice car

The car is nice. The interior and exterior is okay. I would like to see Honda put in more effort updating the cars style. The car is over priced.

4.0

Waiting

I recently purchased this vehicle and so far, it’s great. As my experience with the car ages, I’ll be more apt to provide a thorough review.

My favorite car ever

This is my second leased Honda Accord and I love the car......fun to drive, roomy through out, easy to navigate.....no regrets. Will be back in three years for a new one.

One of the Honda Accords I’ve owned

The accord met my safety comfort performance. I’m a very happy customer. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone that is looking for a great vehicle.