2020 Honda Accord consumer reviews

$24,270 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Accord Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Accord
Shop the 2020 Honda Accord

Owned Honda accords since 2007. Great cars.

This car met all my expectations and more. Love the car. Great leg room .love the color inside and out. The safety features are excellent.

I'm a DIE HARD HONDA GURL!

I love my Honda Accord. 💯💯💯 This is my third Honda. My first was in 1994, then in 2007, and now. I did not even think about another car.

Fun to drive very powerful

I got the accord touring 2 liter it has everything I want it has all bells and whistles also has the Honda sensing for safety

This car is reliable, comfortable and very sporty!

My Accord is the 2.0 touring model and it is fully loaded. I LOVE this car. It has all the safety features I want, all the comfort I need, and it looks and handles like a gem. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Most safe vehicle I've owned!

My Honda is the best car I've owned because of all the safety features and the ride is the best and good on gas! I have a hour commute and my Honda is a very comfortable and affordable ride!

This is my 3rd new Accord from Classic Honda.

This is my 3rd new Accord from Classic Honda Streetsboro. I love the car & Classic Honda does a wonderful from Sales to service. Liz Medina-Moss found me the exact car that I was looking for.

Cargo capacity is unbelievable. Huge trunk!!!!

I'm a snowbird and travel between NY and FL . It's a 2 day trip and the seating comfort is wonderful with no aches or pains. The vehicle is a lot of fun to drive and really has the getup and go when you need it. Gas mileage is fantastic both city and highway. I have the LX trim and it far surpassed all my expectations... I love this car.

Most reliable, affordable, sporty looking sedan!

This vehicle carries its own weight great! Feel comfortable behind my H emblem on steering wheel, yet classy and smoothest drive compared to other "daily reliable" vehicles!

The Sport edition is so fun to drive.

The car is fun to drive and has great acceleration for a four cylinder due to the turbo charger. The suspension is also very aggressive for a sedan. This car absolutely brings it all with its stylish features in the interior and exterior without being over done.

3.0

Not much car for the price

Heard Honda made a good reliable car so i bought an Accord Sport 1.5. Not living up to my hope, this is the worst car ever for interior noise, and the dealer JENKINS OF LEESBURG FL, was the worst experience I've ever endured.