Skip to main content

• Value 4.8
  • Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2020 Honda Accord
Shop the 2020 Honda Accord

Honda’s are the best cars for your money

This vehicle met all of my needs, it gets great gas miles to the gallon. The vehicle has all of the safety equipment, blind spot indicators,lane keep assist

Very nice car

Very nice car roomy and rides very smooth. I love the modern steel color and all the in and out functions of the car. Would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Very smooth ride

So far so good just enjoying the new ride would recommend the Honda accord 2.0 sport to a friend its a smooth ride with speed ..

Fantastic car

Have only owned the car for about a month and so far so good. Compared to my last vehichle its amazing. Its sleek and its quick and comfortable. Honda makes great vehichles.

I'm in love with my new car! Sleek and Sassy!!

This car is everything I expected and more! It is roomy, sleek inside and out. It has tons of leg room for back seat passengers. It gets great gas mileage in town and on the freeway. It is sporty and has real get up and go!

Great car

I’ve always loved the Honda Accord’s. The 2020 model is a really nice step up from the older models. The features on this car is amazing. Styles design as well!!!

beautiful car

This car not only looks good but it drives really good. I'm absolutely loving the gas mileage and efficiency. I think I'll be sticking with the accord model for a while

Sharp looking car like sports car

Tyler and Mohammad helped me to close the sales Tyler good sales and Mohammad Tyler explained everything how to use the functions and all the options thanks

My first Honda and I love it!!

I love the car, and it drives smooth, but also I know it will be a great car. Has a lot of great features, and it's nice.

Smooth

Car reacts well and has excellent visibility. Trunk space holds by golf bag and pull cart without having to separate them. Another excellent HONDA Accord.