2021 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Accord Honda
Explore the 2021 Honda Accord
Shop the 2021 Honda Accord

Beautiful car

Everything I wanted in a car. The technology is outstanding. The interior is beautiful. The Large trunk space is more than sufficient. Plenty of room in the back seat.

Love it!

RIdes like a dream. Has a lot of get up and go. Extremely roomy and great features through out. Love the color. I have been a Honda owner since 1985 and this one is tops!

The best vehicle to have.

I love the space and everything about it. The color is awesome, the trunk has a lot of space. The car is perfect all around.

Love my Honda

I love my car. It runs so smooth and I love the color. JP is the best with helping make the purchase. I don’t want to when with anyone but JP!

Blast from the Past!!

I drove this same vehicle back in 2012, 2008 Honda Accord and now I am driving a 2021 Honda Accord and fell in love!!! I went with the Sport over the LX model and it’s just so glorious, i get in and literally tell my car good morning. I Love this car!!!

Has everything I wanted and more

This car has everything I’ve ever wanted in a vehicle, good gas mileage, hot spot/WiFi wireless phone charger remote start you name it, it has it this is by far the best car I’ve ever owned

I have owned 4 Hondas. I have been happy with them

This car meets all my needs. It is a great small car to drive. Easy to drive, park, has a good bit of trunk room.

Honda is our Family’s Choice Car

Honda is a reliable and appealing make in so many ways, such as the state of the art technology, safety features, design, efficiency and earning the name old faithful because once you own a Honda, you’ll never want another. Your Honda will last a long, long time.

Very Reliable

This car is perfect for my family and budget. I’m extremely satisfied with this purchase and product it meets all my needs by far. I’m happy

Reliable car

This car met all my needs. It has plenty of legroom in the front and back, the ride is great. I miss my CD and SIRI.