2021 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Accord Honda
Explore the 2021 Honda Accord
Shop the 2021 Honda Accord

2021 Tour

Beautiful car. Very fast in sport mode. Plenty of room. Stereo system is really nice. Fun to drive. Quiet cabin. I had a 2018 and cabin was loud. Much improvement. Rims are awesome. Test one for yourself. Great car.

2021 accord Touring

I have. A 2021 accord touring 2.0L hands down THE BEST car I ever had. Comfortable safe and Sharp ! Great gas mileage and it’s so fast. Great car don’t hesitate a second to get one

America's best car that's built in our great

Only the best. The 2.0t engine would run circles around the three Olds 4-4-2's I owned in 69,'70' and '71. The Port model is perfect. Try it out and you will be sold on Honda.

Honda Accord’s Are Amazing

I was in a very bad car wreck in my 30’s that has changed my life forever. I have a very real fear of other drivers. This Honda Accord is the first vehicle since the wreck that I feel truly safe in.

If you like brakes with a loud squeak in reverse

Was time to buy a new car. Had a 2016 Honda Accord. Loved it. Couldn't find a better car for the money, so I bought a 2021 Honda Accord. Plenty of new technology and an aesthetically pleasing design. However, shortly after driving the vehicle home, I noticed a high pitched noise when applying the brakes in reverse (morning, noon and night). I lived with it for a while, but eventually took it into the dealer. Their response - Honda says that is common and acceptable. A surprising and disappointing response. I'd suggest that it is annoying and grabs the attention of those nearby. As nice as the car is otherwise, I would not recommend you purchase a new Honda Accord. Apparently, it is occurring in the 2022 version as well, I just spoke with a dealer rep who indicated she just bought one herself and it has the same issue.

Beautiful car

Everything I wanted in a car. The technology is outstanding. The interior is beautiful. The Large trunk space is more than sufficient. Plenty of room in the back seat.

Love it!

RIdes like a dream. Has a lot of get up and go. Extremely roomy and great features through out. Love the color. I have been a Honda owner since 1985 and this one is tops!

The best vehicle to have.

I love the space and everything about it. The color is awesome, the trunk has a lot of space. The car is perfect all around.

Love my Honda

I love my car. It runs so smooth and I love the color. JP is the best with helping make the purchase. I don’t want to when with anyone but JP!

Blast from the Past!!

I drove this same vehicle back in 2012, 2008 Honda Accord and now I am driving a 2021 Honda Accord and fell in love!!! I went with the Sport over the LX model and it’s just so glorious, i get in and literally tell my car good morning. I Love this car!!!