2000 Honda Civic consumer reviews

side view of 2000 Civic Honda
Explore the 2000 Honda Civic
4.4

Very fun car to drive

Do a google search and you'll see how loved this car is. I didn't know when I bought it new what exactly I was getting into. It's fun to drive. It's not showy, kind of a sleeper, but it always has power and makes you feel like you're actually driving. I'm not a racer or someone who knows all about cars, but this car is just a great drive. It's a Honda, so it's been ultra reliable, too.

3.9

Great reliable little car.

I have had this vehicle for over 13 years and it handles the harsh climate of Montana well. The car starts right up every time, even when its -30 F. For how cheap this car is, you get a lot of value in reliability.

4.1

Car has served me well

I purchased this car with 75K miles and currently have 218K. Repairs have been fairly reasonable over its life. Still running strong. Looking to sell it now and it would make a great car for a student.

3.3

Most Reliable Car I've Owned!

This car has been reliable for almost 2 decades! i gave it its routine maintenance, and it gave me little or no problems over the years, only reasonable wear and tear that is inevitable. I to this day have only put premium gas in it and i think that has contributed to its longevity and good working order.

A very economical car

I love this car. From the body style to the interior. It has been the most reliable car that I have ever owned, I wish it could last forever.

Doing great got 10 sec

Perfect meets all my needs replaced transmission my self great car service at the dealership was amazing they even threw in a extra 100$ gift card for buying the car

4.3

Very reliable car

This car is very reliable, has nice styling inside and out and get great gas mileage. It is a great commuter car. It has good leg room in the front and adequate in the rear.

Extremely Reliable

What can I say its a Honda these are the most dependable vehicles in the world, and get awesome fuel mileage a very low maintenance car that you never have to worry about.

4.0

Honda Civic

This car is very vanilla. There is nothing sexy about a Honda Civic LX except it gets 38mpg,has ice-cold a/c ( a requirement in FL.), is very economical to operate and aftermarket parts are very cheap. This is a perfect small family car or commuter car.

Most reliable car

Car is good on gas and its is easy to find a spot for this car on the streets . Use it to commute to school back and forth