2003 Honda Civic consumer reviews

$12,810–$32,600 MSRP range
side view of 2003 Civic Honda
Explore the 2003 Honda Civic
Shop the 2003 Honda Civic

most reliable car i have ever owned

this car never needed brakes until 103k miles, unbelievable, she has 117k now, and running strong, i get over 330 miles to the tank around town

Realizable while luxurious

This car is a daily commute and a great gas saver. Excellent for outings and family events . Two thumbs way up honda motors I love you

Most reliable car I've owned.

Fantastic Make and Model. I kept up with the maintenance and never had an issue. I see myself purchasing more Honda Civic's in the future thanks to their incredible reliability.

3.0

A good run car

It a good car i drive it aver day to get to work and back home . i keep up on old try and manit look good

Best car I have owned with good mileage and good p

The car has everything I ever wanted in a car ....with car stereo and standard engine ...steering works fine ....noise free ....good tyre's and no gas leakage

Most reliable car I've owned.

This car is amazing, great on milage and little to no maintenance needed. The interior and exterior is in good conditions and the mechanics are great, no issues. Ideal for a someone looking for an everyday car that will be reliable and let you save money on gas.

Most reliable car I've owned

The car has all the comforts, everything is fine, nothing fails, it only has a single blow, I changed the alternator and tires everything well.

4.1

Great little car...just a little too little.

It’s a great car. It’s 15 years old now and it doesn’t even look that dated. It runs well with no major repairs. Great gas mileage. My only problem with it is the size of the interior. It is very small. In my 2 door EX coupe it’s practically impossible for people to extract themselves from the backseat. If your in either front seat, you can’t reach anything in the backseat. Other than that, it’s great.

Sad to give it up

I am a crazy honda fan. However life has me going in a different direction and i can no longer keep it. I used it to do deliveries and made money with it & went everywhere I needed to go with it.

Couldn’t part with it ❤️

I have owned my Honda Civic EX since 2010. I recently moved out into the country and went shopping for something that was a little better in the snow. I found a Ford Escape. I stored the Honda all winter. I occasionally attempted to sell it but only half heartedly. Now it’s been about a year and I simply can’t part with that little car so I’m selling the Ford and planning on driving the Civic for a long time to come. It has 187,000 miles on it and still runs as smooth as silk. There are a few issues with rust on the body and the faring is held on with gorilla tape. I can’t believe that I nearly broke up with it. Since I parked the Ford and put a for sale sign on it I feel so much better. Living out in the country means a lot more daily miles and the civic offers great gas mileage. By the way the Ford was a 2009 and has started to rust. I realized that it will probably fall apart way before my Civic does. So she has forgiven me and we are back together —forever