2012 Honda Civic consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Civic Honda
Explore the 2012 Honda Civic
Shop the 2012 Honda Civic

So far so good thanks

The car is roomy, great for travelling. It is fantastic on gas. I like the extra features like the sunroof is awesome. Salesmanship was laid back and effective.

Most Reliable Car that I have owned

This car is not too fancy, but it runs great and it is safe. Gets the job done and runs forever! Take it from me, this car is a great value!

Great and reliable car

Larger than average small car. Good trunk room. Very solid and reliable. Smooth going down the road. Good for short and long trips. Nice interior with great lines

Most Reliable Car My Wife Has Ever Owned

This car has been excellent for the 6 years my wife has owned it. It has mostly highway miles and still drives great. This would be a perfect first time drivers car!

so far so good

Great car and very good on gas, i used to own a honda civic a older model so this is why i bought another one.

Reliable and fuel efficient

Great in snow, efficient, reliable, nice design, flexible trunk, CD player, and cruise are all nice on this car we purchased used. I would recommend.

Best car I've had

I've had my Honda for about 6 years and put about 100k miles on in, not one issue. Very reliable, excellent gas mileage, and I have no doubt it'll last much longer.

A trusty partner

I love this car. It's moved me and all my belongings across the country - twice. It's been my partner on countless road trips, and has never once let me down. It's tough, too! I treated this car like a Jeep, and never once ran into alignment issues or anything. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a cheap starter car.

4.1

One of the most comforable cars I've ever owned.

This car has plenty of legroom in both the front and back. The seats are very comforable. I like the style of this civic and all the options that come with it.

Most fun to drive car and reliability is superior

The civic meets all my needs in value and performance, excellent gas mileage, comfort, and reliabilty. I have ownex over 10 vehicles znd this is by far the most fun overall.