2012 Honda Civic consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Civic Honda
Explore the 2012 Honda Civic
Shop the 2012 Honda Civic

Best bang for your buck

Excellent price and super reliable. We have had zero issues with this car and it’s easy to drive and find parking. Also good gas mileage.

4.4

An upgrade from my beater with a heater

This car is my baby, and I’m in love with it. Was sold to me with no (major) issues. The only minor problems I have is that my lanyard is constantly getting caught between the seat and center console, and my phone connects to the car with no option to refuse it.

Awesome to drive

I never had problem with it. Drives smoothly. Feels safe to drive it. It's just a good car to own. Great value and worth its price.

Most reliable car I have even had and still get gr

Cars is perfect for a new car owner low maintenance and still gets great gas mileage and would trust it to go anywhere.up keep us very low and has everything you need inside

Love This Thing

It is reliable, fast for the cost and a lot of fun to drive! With a built in sub the music kicks like it was after market and sounds smooth even at the loudest volumes! I wouldn't be selling it if I didn't have to.

4.4

My favorite daily driver!

What can you say about a 2012 Honda Civic LX 4 Door? It's reliable, it's fun to drive, parts are affordable, it just does what it's supposed to do EVERY time. I maintain my own car for the most part, and just completed my 150,000 mile service. This car has NEVER asked for anything other than routine maintenance items. I would get in my car tomorrow and drive it coast to coast without a single concern. I LOVE my Civic LX

Reliable car

This car meets all I need good price , excellent on gas really economy car runs perfect nice and clean, family car and comfortable perfect color I love it.

Best car I've ever owned

This car has meet all of my needs throughout the years. I recently paid it off and plan to keep it. At 120K it still drives like a new car.

Very Reliable Car

This 2012 Civic has plenty of leg room. It's very comfortable to drive. I have 90,000 miles on it. The only problems that I have had with this car is I had to have freon added so the air conditioning would cool the car and I had to have an air pressure gauge replaced. Other than that it's been a great car. It gets 31.5 MPG in the city and 38 MPG on the highway. The only thing that I don't like about it is it doesn't tell me what the outside temperature is. It's very comfortable on short and long trips. It runs as good today as it did the day that I bought it. I plan on keeping it for many years to come but if I was going to buy another small car, it would definitely be another Honda Civic.

Most bang for your buck

This car is dependable, has good gas mileage, and is comfortable. It is efficient without sacrificing safety or style. Definitely the most bang for your buck.