2013 Honda Civic consumer reviews

$17,965–$18,765 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Civic Honda
Explore the 2013 Honda Civic
Shop the 2013 Honda Civic

This car has an amazing exhaust note

I've owned this car since 2014 and it hasn't let me down once. It puts a smile on my face when I get into higher rpms or passing under a bridge. This car comes from the factory sort of bland but after installing power adders and cosmetics it's come alive! I think I speak for anyone who owns or has owned the car when I say "I wish it came turbocharged from the factory"

Honda Civic - 2013

Excellent car, Excellent value. Can't beat a Honda for economy and reliability. Easy to operate, easy to maintain. Gets over 35 mph in mixed use.

Great car for a great price

I leased this car for a small monthly payment, but loved the car so much and it had such low mileage I purchased it at the end of the lease. It is a safe reliable car from a quality auto maker. Car runs and handles great---felt very safe when my children used the car.

4.0

Practical and fun

This was a great car while I was in college. It was fun to drive, but also fiercely reliable. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to drive a sporty car with a stick but needs a practical every day car as well.

4.4

Reliable Car. Value for money. Zero Maintenance.

Honda Civic can run smooth for years without any issues if regularly getting the oil changed. Value for money in terms on features and comfort and performance. Provide great mileage consistently.

Most efficient car I have owned

This car has many features that I love...plenty of leg room...comfortable seats, smooth ride, good on gas, good reputation and plenty of trunk space....the phone features are wonderful as well as the stereo system! Love this car!

4.4

Glad to own a Honda again

The car is user friendly, dependable, provides a smooth ride. Good gas mileage. Tight handling. Lord willing, this car will be in the family for many years to come

Best car ever

I love this car. I have the SI submodel and it is truly amazing. It drives great, it is reliable and it is comfortable. The only thing is the gas milage, but I have the SI so that is to be expected.

Great commuter, great on gas!

We love this car! Honda is very reliable. It?s great on gas. Large trunk space. There are blind spots at the corners of the windshield but we got used to working around them and moving to see the most we can.

Best car ever

This car is amazing. Comfort, performance, exterior styling, interior design, value for the money and exceptional reliability. I would highly recommend this car to someone with craving for a performance daily driver.