2013 Honda Civic consumer reviews

$17,965–$18,765 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Civic Honda
Explore the 2013 Honda Civic
Shop the 2013 Honda Civic

Very Reliable and also very economical in gas

It is very reliable car which can be for one person of a small family, My wife used for 6 years with no problem at all

4.4

Most reliable car I have owned.

This car has never troubled me. There is no accident history of this car. It has just run 55k in last 6 years. Smooth and comfortable ride is guaranteed with this car.

Amazing car good fuel economy sportive look

The car met all my needs and is no great looking out and inside, im gonna buy another one for sure, price quality wise in my opinion is umbeatable

Most reliable vehicle I have owned

Vehicle is very reliable and was well maintained from previous owner, came upgraded with a few goodies like front headlights tail lights spoiler window tints and rain guards

4.3

New Driver

Safety rating very good, Reliable, economical and affordable car for a new driver. Sporty styling, comfortable interior, ample leg room and a reliable automatic transmission for the new generation.

Very reliable

Meet all of my daughter needs, and she loves it. She just drove it to Savannah Ga. And it drives real good and it has alot of good gad jet on it.

Best car I’ve ever owned!

This car has been with me for about three years and has never caused me any major issues. Very reliable and I’ve always kept it maintained.

Amazing

I needed a reliable and very affordable and I have that with my Honda Civic 2013. All I needed to do was add gas and recommended oil changes.

It is the best car he will have ever into really r

I think it’s very reliable vehicles it’s a run forever for them to get this car he will be thankful forever , my wife drive it since 2013 ,

Great deal!

My first foreign made vehicle and I am pleased! The dealership made sure that the vehicle was in tip top shape inside and out before I made the purchase.