2013 Honda Civic consumer reviews

$17,965–$18,765 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Civic Honda
Explore the 2013 Honda Civic
Shop the 2013 Honda Civic

Great car in excellent condition

I've been commuting with this vehicle for the last couple of years now. If I weren't moving, I would not sell it. It has been great and the car is in excellent condition. Recently changed brake fluid, transmission fluid, and battery.

Great first car

A great car for day to day travel. Extremely reliable and rides extremely smooth. Easy to learn stick on. Small, but comfortable. Average between 30 to 35 mpg which is amazing.

4.4

Excellent car in all categories

Following manufactures recommendations has resulted in a vehicle that I can depend on and enjoy driving. Seats could be better ergonomically designed. Not good lower back support.

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned!

The car that has met my needs in a long time. It drives smooth and is gas efficient! Love my new car!! Recommend this car to everyone

It's a Honda

Great car. Typical Honda reliability and terrific engineering and design. Economical reliable comfort transportation. Trunk opens to interior cabin for access or for carrying large items.

4.4

Probably my favorite car minus the white interior

Gas efficient, quick, stylish, reliable This car was meant for me and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Cars.com To everyone looking to simplify finding a vehicle.

Fun, sporty and reliable! I love this car!

Fun, sporty and reliable. Very quiet and comfortable for those longer road trips plus nice and peppy for city driving. Great sound system, too! I love this car!

Perfect car for a great price!

This is the perfect car for my teenage daughter! She is short and it fits her really well - she can easily see the gauges over the steering wheel and the front end is not too long. Good gas mileage and handles well in tight spaces like parking lots. I love the backup camera and Bluetooth plus all the safety features too.

4.3

Most reliable car that I owned

Meet all basic needs, smooth ride, comfort drive, excellent value. comfort seats front and back. clear view while driving. good gas mile. Additional Options Front Wheel Drive Power Steering 4-Wheel Disc Brakes Aluminum Wheels Tires - Front Performance Tires - Rear Performance Temporary Spare Tire Sun/Moonroof Generic Sun/Moonroof Automatic Headlights Power Mirror(s) Intermittent

4.0

Reliable powerless compact car

Great on gas. But extremely small on the inside great teenager car. Lacks passing power or any power. Easy up keep. Easy to drive. A lot of trunk space for little car