2013 Civic

2013 Honda Civic

2013 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2013 Honda Civic?

Absolutely Love It

by Sun Roof Lover from Sandia Park, NM on Sat Apr 27 2013

Excellent value from Day 1 to meet all my requirements! Smooth ride, comfortable interior, easy to learn specialty electronics including hands free Bluetooth phone compatibility. I bought it for the safety and mileage ratings and am already impressed -- I'm getting 38 mpg even as it breaks in. I love the ECON button and visual green driving lines that help train you for fuel economy which is one of my major goals. I think for the price and value that this car will retain - there is not another better buy on the market!

Great Car

by Why from ct on Fri Apr 19 2013

I'm thrilled. I had a Honda Civic for 12 years and had no problems with it. I love the 2013. It handles like a dream and looks fantastic. Mileage seems to be ok, also but I'm waiting to see if it's as good as my 2001.

Extremely Satisfied!

by JFC from Cleveland, Ohio on Sat Apr 06 2013

Excellent steering, handling, ride with the solid feel of a larger car. Surprisingly quiet for this class & comfortable. Large digital speedometer is a very nice /safe feature. A few suggestions: Although the driver's seat is comfortable, a manual lumbar support would help those with lower back issues. The gear shift is a couple inches too high & the D shift position should be where the D1 position is. The front grill appears unfinished ... The chrome would look better if completely wrapped around the entire grill, with a a larger piece of chrome across the grill itself with the Honda logo in the middle The Continental tires look a bit racy to me on a 4 door sedan. Otherwise, I'm a very happy Civic owner!

very pretty red crimson color for teen

by college honda lover from orlando on Mon Jul 29 2013

nice sales person and great price for reliable car and loved our sales person at COggins HOnda too. wow!

Over 40 MPG Highway

by TT from AZ on Tue Jul 09 2013

Good comfort/ enough power to get on the highway/ Over 40 MPG on Highway at 80 MPH. Drops in the city a bit but still gets over 35 in city. Very well priced and can compete with hybrids on gas mileage. Great commuter car.

A great car!

by math314 from Leesburg, GA on Mon Jun 10 2013

I looked at various cars before buying the 2013 Civic. The Prius was over $8000 more to only get a few extra miles per gallon and you don't have to worry about battery life. I am getting over 38mpg in hwy/city. The interior is a dream for a car under $21000 with leather. The car has great style. Overall, A++.

Very nice car

by new honda civic owner from Logansport, IN on Sun Jul 20 2014

I bought 2013 honda civic coupe. Had 32 miles. Still on showroom floor and paid 3000 less than worth. It is comfortable and have plenty of room for my needs. Have room for grandchildren.

craig brickman

by saxohpone24 from Coral Springs, FL on Thu Sep 04 2014

This car was perfect for me and I'm glad to say i wouldn't have found this car without the help from car salesman craig brickman. He really gave me a good insight for this car and showed me everything I needed to know financially about my new car, thanks craig and thank you honda coral springs.

2013 Civic SI

by Honda Lover from Ottawa, ON on Mon Apr 27 2015

I've always owned a Honda. First car was a 1986 accord. Then a 1993 hatchback. Now a 2013 Civic SI. My dream car from when I started driving but could never afford. I'm so happy to finally have it. It was purchases brand new, I've had it for exactly two years now. Only issue is a nut has fallen off of the wing. I'll have them replace that at my next oil change. It's a stiff ride (but that's to be expected with the SI), a little bit noisy (road noise), sound system could be better and hey, a turbo would have been a great addition but those are my only criticisms. Beautiful easy to clean interior. Sexy exterior. Great nav and rear view camera. Fantastic standard driving, so easy to drive. I make excuses to go places just to be in my car.

very nice car

by corvette from akron, ohio on Thu Jun 27 2013

only have had the car for a week now , but it really seems to be a great car. very sound and nice pick-up. i actually bought the car for my daughter, but I enjoy driving it too. This is the second Civic I've own in eight years and had good luck with it so I bought another one..You get the best starting price from the computer then you can deal from that..

Our Take on the 2013 Honda Civic

The 2013 Honda Civic is the stylish, high-quality compact that should have come out for 2012, now offering unheard-of standard features and innovation. It says to Hyundai: Let’s rumble!

In a drastic and surprising move, Honda significantly reworked its Civic sedan just one year after a complete redesign. Honda listened to complaints about the 2012’s so-so value, ho-hum quality and simple styling, then pulled off a complete 180 for the 2013 model year. As we detailed in our review here, the 2012 didn’t make huge strides in surpassing its body type competition, but it was still good enough to place second in Cars.com’s compact comparison, finishing behind the Hyundai Elantra... Read More