2019 Honda Civic consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Civic Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Civic
Shop the 2019 Honda Civic

It's a fantastic car

My wife and I bought this car pre-owned with low miles. This car is the best car sedan we could find for the price. We needed something that holds a strong resale value. We really like the quality of the car. The gas mileage is very good. This car will last us a long time as we plan on keeping it.

Most reliable transportation

Honda civic ex-t sedan is a complete blast of fun driving around. Gas mileage is great!! Low cost for a oil change. Perfect choice car!! I, love my honda civic because it's got a awesome expert review and excellent ratings of being reliable transportation.

Most Reliable Transportation

This car is fantastic!! "No complaints" I, bought this car new, and everything is going good. This car feels great even on long drives. Gas mileage is great!! Plenty of horsepower, and the comfort feels nice.

Reliable Transportation

I, love this car. Fun to drive and handles very well. Very nice quality car. Fuel mileage is great. Quality of the car is amazing.

Most Reliable Transportation

This car is amazing. Definitely fun to drive and handles very well. I, bought mine new and I have no complaints. This car gets me around with no problems, and uses next to nothing for gas. Very nice fuel and fun economy mileage type of car.

Absolutely one of the best vehicles

I, bought this car new 2019. I, still currently own this car today. This car is amazing!! Full warranty coverages. Excellent fuel economy mileage. Seats are definitely comfortable. This car has a nice looking quality interior design. The body of this car looks really styling. It's just a perfect choice vehicle.

Very Nice Car, Definitely Reliable!!

I, purchased my honda civic new. I, have no complaints!! This car is amazing, and fun to drive. Seats are absolutely comfortable. I, get excellent fuel economy mileage.

Best Gas Mileage I've ever had with a car!

I needed a car for work that gets good gas mileage and performs well. Honda's are synonymous with performance and reliability, and this Civic does just what I want it to do.I would recommend them to anyone.

Great car for under 25 k

This car is sporty, comfortable,and reliable. It has better than average performance, great handling, and I’m getting 35 miles per gallon around town, and even better on the highway.

2019 Honda Civic

This car is a great car. It has great gas mileage, safety features, and rides well. My only complaint, as I am older, sits low to the ground.