2009 Honda Fit consumer reviews

$14,750–$15,550 MSRP range
side view of 2009 Fit Honda
Explore the 2009 Honda Fit
Shop the 2009 Honda Fit

The ultimate in frugal, functional and smart.

The outside dimensions of a perfect city car that is easy to find parking for yet as big inside as a mid-size SUV and unreal headroom.

Most reliable car I've owned.

Fun to drive! Holds the road. Easy to maneuver/park! Lots of storage space! Magic seats fold down to floor. Lousy carpeting. Uncomfortable head rests. Other than that, EXCELLENT! We get 42 - 50 mpg, manual transmission. Wishing we could by this all over again, as a new car!

Reliable

This car has been extremely reliable and fun to drive. I have put well over 200K miles on it with no issues. Save the manuals as there is nothing like running through the gears in a Honda.

Solid car

Great value. Very reliable Honda product. Has a strong first / second gear. Lot's of storage room. Light blue color and gray interior matched well.

Great little big car! Lots of zip in this vehicle

Excellent mileage, no mechanical issues while I had it. Exceeded expectations above and beyond. You can load so much into this vehicle it’s an amazing Honda build

4.3

Very reliable no frills car!

Great value and low maintenance car. Not the best if looking for comfort and great AC. After 9 years of ownership and problems with the car.

3.6

Honda who would of thought.....

my Honda fit 2009 overall is an older vehicle but mine only had around 50,000 miles once the salesman showed me the sport shifter and how to use the paddles I was all for it I can clearly drive from Texas San Antonio Texas to Las Vegas Nevada simple it cost nothing I really love this car for a college student are recommended highly.

Excellent Dealership! Thank you, Ray Ortiz!

Great car for our needs! Excellent price for such a well appointed one owner car. It is hard to find a manual drive car AND one that has been so well maintained. The Honda Fit is a great car to drive; very comfortable and sporty. Great on gas! Super interior! We are very pleased with this car and for all the help in buying it.

4.1

Great reliable small car for young driver or old.

The car was my husbands car and he was a professor who drove it every day to the university so it held up well with highway miles. He loved it. No gadgets and he picked red to be sure he was seen.

Seriously the best, most reliable car ever!

This car gets 43 miles to the gallon, has has no mechanical issues, and 14200 miles later is still so fun to drive. The cargo space is unbelievable, and I can comfortably seat 5 adults.