2017 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2017 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2017 Honda HR-V

Love my new HRV!!

I owned an Odyssey that I had for 12 years, decided to downsize and absolutely love it. So happy. It?s smaller but actually has more room then I thought. Plenty of charging ports. My only issue has been with the HDMI port, would of been nice to come with one. We ordered one but did not work well. Love my HRV

4.5

I LOVE THE HR-V!

This was just the car I was looking for! The ride on the 2017 HR-V EX-L W/ NAVI was so smooth and easy. The look first caught my eye and I knew I had to have it! Not too big or too low to the ground, the perfect height for my 5'6' stature. I love the sunroof and leather feature. I could use more head room, but I could adjust the seat for that. I would love to own this vehicle in the very NEAR future! Just saving my money and waiting for the right sale! YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT A TRY! Besides, Honda really does speak for itself. I would not worry about the dependability factor.

My second car

Love this car, economic. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth, love the interior and is very cute.

Honda 2017 HRV

It is a beautiful vehicle, comfortable, interior design enjoyable, performance above expectations. Great financial value, very reliable.

I love to drive it

I love everything about my new car. It is sporty and such a pretty red. I look forward to many years enjoying this car.

4.4

Honda peace of mind.

Perfect car for my needs. Easy entrance and exit and is comfortable. Economical and ease of driving are considered very important. The usual and always expected Honda quality. Overall a very good product from a very reliable name.

HRV is great

My CR-V was 9 years old and I didn't need such a large SUV anymore. I checked out the HR-V and it really is a "mini CR-V". It doesn't have the cargo capacity of a CR-V of course, but is quite sufficient nonetheless. The right mirror camera is great. Rides smoothly for such a small car. And, accelerates better than my CR-V did. Honda quality is the best.

The coolest and sleakest car I have ever owned.

I really enjoy driving this HRV. It has a good feel to it and is extremely comfortable. I just bought and it and have been told by a few people that I have made a wise choice!

Excellent gas milage

This is my second HR-V. I had some minor electrical problems before it hit 2,000 miles, but over all it is a great value. I can drive 300 plus miles in between fill ups and the storage is amazing for a crossover.

It's perfect for the job that we both have

First of all the look is so awesome to us. Me and my wife both love the color which helps with dust. We are clean freaks and it cleaned up perfectly. The ride of our vehicle is smooth and satisfying.