2017 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

$19,465–$21,565 MSRP range
side view of 2017 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2017 Honda HR-V

NO BLUES here, when I'm Driving my Blue Bella!

It's no secret, that new cars have an intoxicating SMELL to them, but my 2017 Honda HR-V also invites my Sense of SIGHT, of HEARING, and of TOUCH, as well . When I'm gazing at it gleaming in the sunlight, or hearing the rhythmic humming of the engine, or the feel of the smooth grey leather seats that envelop my body,I can't help but break out in a BIG SMILE! My Honda HR-V is not only the Belle of the Ball, but it's also the Belle of the ROAD!

Love this Honda

So comfortable and back seat has plenty of room for car seat, booster seat and Grandma when family comes to visit.

4.4

New HR-v

This car has a lot of space , the back seat fold down. Good gas mileage . Good family vehicle . Honda is a good line of car. I wouldn?t trust anything but a Honda . , stylish but also good for everyday use and function .

1.0

3 roadside assistance already

The car has "manufacturing issues" according to the dealership. They can't help with that. I have to go to Honda corporate. They said "ok we'll note it but we will not be responding to you". BUY A TOYOTA.

Great car so far! 8,000 miles, purchased new.

I love it. Reliable, efficient, spacious, great trunk space ability. Good features for the price. My hope is to drive this vehicle for the next 10 years at a minimum. Bought service maintenance package and would recommend it, but pick a location convenient for you as you have to go to the dealer it was purchased from.

3.6

Good Ride

I like my HR V leased 8/2017 but it has things I dislike.The Push button start I hate it. The vehicle is suppose to lock when I walk away it does not. I do not like the set up push button Interface with stereo navigation. It is a mess fingerprints pain to keep clean, and navigation is horrible to deal with I use my phone lost twice use on-board navigation. So some of what Honda calls bonus features I find to be a hassle. The handling and the ride is great so zero complains on that feature.

I LOVE THIS CAR SO MUCH!!!

I find something new I love about this car each time I drive it. I got the luxury pkg, gps/navi, moon roof, etc. It even has a brake hold button so I dont have to exhaust my leg in heavy traffic. Its amazing. I would totally recommend this to a friend. Its much sportier looking than the crv, which I also love. Its a 4 doir, but the 2 backdoor handles are camoflauged into the trim, so it looks like a 2 door. LOVE this car. Its a keeper!

Love my vehicle!!

I just bought the vehicle on 12/3/17 but so far I just love it. It's the perfect size for me (Honda HRV) I love the leather heated seats; the versatility and look forward to taking it on road trips and my commute to work. Thank you Lee's Summit Honda and to Eric Kuligowski for all your help!!

A great drive!

I've owned my 2017 Honda HR-V for about a month now, and could not be more pleased! A comfortable, smooth ride so far, and I've had no issues with vehicle performance. The engine could be a little more powerful, but as I keep the vehicle on the Eco mode, I do understand that there is a small sacrifice between pickup and good fuel economy. I've taken my HR-V on one road trip so far, and got about 33 mpg on the highway; when driving on both city roads and the freeway, I get between 29-30 mpg, which is what's advertised by Honda. I love the lane assist feature - a side mirror camera comes on when you click your turn signal. On the 2017 model, this is just on the right hand side, but I've read that on the 2018 model, it's on both sides - a good decision by Honda I think, as it's handy when changing lanes. I got the EX-L with Navigation trim level, and couldn't be more pleased with the leather heated seats, especially as the midwest winter months are beginning! The Navigation unit is pretty good, but I wish that it took traffic conditions into account. If I'm worried about heavy traffic being an issue, I generally use another maps app on my phone (e.g., Google Maps) to get a more accurate ETA. I'd like an actual dial on the radio rather than the touch screen, but the steering wheel controls are handy and easy to use once you get the hang of them. The 'magic seat' feature is a lovely touch, and I'm more than happy with the amount of storage, along with the size of the vehicle overall. I'm not the best with parallel parking, so I love that the HR-V is about the length of a midsize sedan, with the storage benefits of an SUV! A family member said that he loved his Honda Civic, until he saw and drove my HR-V. :-D Overall, I'm super pleased with this purchase, and would recommend this to others who want a small SUV with a comfortable ride, good performance and solid reliability.

4.3

Nice car.

We were unhappy with the pick up upon entering an expressway. Otherwise, the car was great and we really considered purchasing it.