2015 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

$28,975 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Odyssey Honda
Explore the 2015 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2015 Honda Odyssey

Most reliable car for family with kids.

This car meet all my and my family needs. Great car. Plenty of room in front and rear row, entertainment system works great, 3rd row very functional.

4.4

Most reliable car own

I had a 2002 Honda Oddessy with 197,000 miles and still to this day runs. That is why I bought another 2015 Honda Oddessy again.

Honda Odyssey #3

My wife is on her third black Honda Odyssey and she loves them. We have 5 kids and she didn't want a huge SUV. It's a smooth ride, hauls our whole family and is very reliable.

A great family van, safe and reliable.

Looks good, drives well and just like a small and sporty car, safe and comfortable. Has all or most of what you and your family needs. A bit expensive but worth it!

Most Reliable car I've owned

This car fulfills all my needs and demands, drives beautiful smooth and fast enough, lots of space and very comfortable. Very good gas mileage and low maintenance.

Love my Odyssey!

Love the Odyssey van. We tried several SUVs but they just do not have the space and the leg room that we need. The Odyssey is very spacious and comfortable and has a lot of cargo space. We love it!

Just Bought It, and Loving It

This car met our needs, as a family of 6. It is perfect for our young kids, especially dealing with carpool, and has plenty of storage and space.

Extremely comfortable and roomy.

Meets all my needs. Comfortable, roomy, can also load and unload plenty of shopping items.Like the video display for backing up and changing lanes. Rides smoothly. Two USB Ports. Love the hands free capability.

4.3

So far, so good

The ride is great. Cruise control operation is not intuitive. Road noise seems to be a Honda problem. The radio controls are not as handy as they could be. Also wish the radio volume would adjust automatically--up with increased speed, back down with decreased speed. Buick managed to offer this in 2002. Absolutely hate the lane departure warning and forward collision warning chimes. They inevitably sound only when I need to focus all my attention on the road and traffic. They're nothing but a distraction. The backup camera is wonderful. Can't imagine this van without it as the view out the rear window is limited. That camera makes all the difference.

I love it

I am very happy with my Honda Odyssey. It drives very well and has plenty of room. I have not had any mechanical problems with it