2011 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2011 Pilot Honda
Shop the 2011 Pilot Honda
4.0

Very reliable car. Good fit and finish.

I really liked almost everything about this car (EXL Model) except for the following: 1) Lots of road noise due to poor sealing of windows. Windows did not leak during rain, but lots of cold air draft in winter. 2) Moon roof liner took away needed headroom for driver. If you are over 6 feet tall, the head liner restricts how high you can raise the seat. I had to keep the seat at its lowest position.

The best car I owned

This car is very good to Drive. Confortable. I dreamed to have a car like this . It has a lot of room.

Absolutely love this vehicle!

After owning Chevy Suburbans and Tahoes for 20 years, it was time to downsize. I bought a 2011 GMC Acadia and immediately knew it was not the car for me. So after debating for five months, I searched and found a 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L. I couldn't be more pleased. Sits high and it is almost as roomy as the Tahoe, the visual is great-can see perfectly from all windows. Gas mileage is great. Controls are well-placed, seats are roomy and comfortable. Never thought this Chevy girl would go with a Honda. Love love love it!

4.0

Dependable

Dependable vehicle.. Handles well and very reliable.. 3rd row seat is a plus.. Mpg could be better but it depends on gas prices but other than that I?m pleased with this vehicle

Best mid-sized suv for the money.

This was my second Honda pilot. I considered the Toyota Hylander but you get a lot more for your money with the Honda pilot and it was a lot roomier in the third row as well as cargo space.

Love the option of having a 3rd row of seats!

While it's a 2011, it still has Bluetooth and a navigation system thingsvthay wereca must in my next car. The ride is very comfortable and it hold 8!

Great car inside and out!

Great safety features, very comfortable ride. This is the perfect family vehicle! The vehicle has exceeded my expectations!

Love this car

I upgraded from a Honda CR-V to the Pilot. Love everything this car had to offer. I need that third row of seats to haul the grandkids around. This car serves my needs very well.

Great utility for any family.

Solid,Very reliable. Runs good, no nonsense vehicle great to go on vacations,games or where ever you need to go. Good snow driving.

3.0

Small issues over all good car

Perfect for my family, kids love it, has small issues with stero, car maintenance issues with in a few hours of leaving lot but over all great car