2011 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

$28,320–$29,920 MSRP range
side view of 2011 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2011 Pilot Honda
Shop the 2011 Pilot Honda

One of the best cars I?ve owned

We only taxed this in because we upped to a passenger van otherwise we would of kept it forever! Great space, comfort, looks, and everything. I wish my model had Bluetooth but the newer ones do.

HONDA PILOTS ROCK!

This car is perfect for a family - it's luxurious enough with leather interior, an entertainment system and other bells and whistles and it's also sturdy enough to fit a bunch of kids, carseats and you can load it up with lots of things. It is a good tow vehicle (up to 3500 pounds). Definitely an excellent car.

Will probably buy another

I bought this vehicle for my son and I will probably buy myself one. Plenty of room, good power, and fuel. I enjoy Toyota?s and Honda?s. My wife has and Highlander and the polit was a lot cheaper than highlander for the same stuff.

CAN'T GO WRONG WITH HONDA

The Honda Pilot far exceeded our expectations. Great family vehicle, ideal for both everyday use and road trips. You can't go wrong with a Honda!

Most reliable car we?ve owned

Comfortable on trips, roomy, drives and handles good. Not the most stylish interior but very durable. Good features & creature comfort. One of the most dependable vehicles on market. Love the ?boxy? style.

4.3

Very realible car and good for winter season.

This car has very nice size for a big family and is really comfortable and smooth on freeways. Very good in gas and it is very realible I luv my Pilot .

Really awesome ride.

The main reason for purchase was the roomy interior and creature comforts, and the reliability typical of Honda vehicles. What was not expected was 100 lbs. lighter and 40 more HP than my previous SUV, the increased fuel economy, the extra tight turning radius for parking in tight spots, and the amount of things that come standard with the Pilot. This is a 2nd Generation Pilot and has an interior almost as spacious as a full size SUV which is perfect for camping trips or piling in a load of friends for outdoor activities. Really happy with the Pilot.

As always, the Pilot rules

We have owned a Pilot for over ten years. The comfort and reliability are some of the best aspects of the Pilot. We have spent so many hours driving in snow, rain, and anything else Mother Nature tried and gotten wherever we needed to go. I love the Pilot.

Reliable and safe!

Love this car. It is my second Honda Pilot. While they run more expensive, they run for many miles! My first one is still going strong at over 200k on the odometer. Great 3rd row in the Pilot for extra guests.

It's a Honda

Best SUV for the money. Seats 8 comfortably. Has a DVD player for those long trips. Has a tow package. Heated leather seats. Dual climate control. Sun/moonroof. AWD. Best of all, it's a Honda so you know it's reliable.