2011 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

$28,320–$29,920 MSRP range
side view of 2011 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2011 Honda Pilot
Shop the 2011 Honda Pilot

Best Car ever, most comfortable too!

I love this car. I bought it used and have never had any trouble with it. Top reasons I love it: 1) Comfort and roominess 2) reliability, It's a Honda! 3) style These cars never quit as long as you take care of them.

Never owned a foreign car absolutely love it

Vehicle meets all my needs. Loaded with options would recommend to family and friends Good on gas very roomy interior. I really enjoy driving this car

Just got it

I just bought this vehicle and so far am happy with it . The ride and room are great it is something I can use like a truck but lock Everything up

Perfect Dealership To Purchase A Vehicle

I bought a Honda Pilot from Tillman. The staff was just AMAZING. OG was an excellent salesman. NICE FLEET OF VEHICLES. Go to Tillman Auto

4.3

The perfect big family car!

This car fit my family, my dogs and our friends. It was what I needed in 2011 and it ran great for 200k miles. It is time for Honda to create a Hybrid Pilot!

Awesome used SUV

Purchased used (10yrs old) and the car is immaculate, runs like new and has all the essential features of a newer vehicle. I am a huge fan of the Pilot, it’s roomy with just enough power and style to fit my needs. Excellent car.

v-tech engine is excellent

This is a large SUV vehicle but even with a 6 cylinder engine will tow my trailer or jet-ski effortlessly. Seats 8 people comfortably on trips. Never used the back seat video

Love this car

This car meets all of my needs. Versatility, also, very good price range for the value. Minimal- if any problems. This is the second one I have purchased, used and will definitely buy another when this one retires.

The 2011 Pilot is a safe vehicle and fun to drive!

This SUV is in pristine condition, both inside and out. I enjoy driving it. There are some great extras that came with the Pilot including Sirius radio and Weather Tech mats. I like that there’s seating for eight.

4.4

Reliable car

My Honda Pilot is very reliable and rarely needs any work, only the regular maintenance. The only problem I have with it is the Emission light turned on and does not go away. This makes the car not pass emissions but other than that, everything is great.