2011 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Pilot Honda
Shop the 2011 Pilot Honda
2.4

Such a Lemon

It has all kinds of issues. Would not recommend. The cruise control is terrible, it shakes, the transmission has issues and I have had to replace part after part.

3.7

Honda?s run forever

My pilot is the best suv I?ve had because it has plenty of space for my family of 5 and I never had any issues with it and I?ve had it for 4 years now.

Couldn't be happier

This car has been everything I wanted! It has Plenty of room, power, stability!!!!! Seats eight for bringing friends along and also has storage when we don"t need the third row!

4.4

150k Miles and Still Runs Great!

This car was a great fit, but it was time for a newer (slightly larger) model for the family, otherwise we?d still be driving it.

Very reliable and safe wey nice look

Awsome ce good looks studdy strong. Very reliable gas safer. We buy for my children. Turning radius and drive is excellent. I will recommend this to anyone looking for a glass safer.

Lots of interior room,seats very comfortable, oth

Smooth ride,roomy interior,seats very comfortable . Rated very reliable by consumer reports average gas milage for mid sized suv 16 to 18. Have not taken a trip as yet.Not real happy with back up camera,its too small,located on left side of rear view mirror

Top of the line Honda

Sporty acceleration - Flexible seating and great ride comfort - brand known for reliability - quiet cabin at highway speeds - efficient storage- quality leather interior - excellent visibility no blind spots.

4.3

Love the Honda Pilot

I love the it is an 8 seater and that Honda continues to make reliable cars. my original one I bought at 45,000 miles and sold it at 207,000 miles and I believe it will at least got to 300,000 miles

3.4

Big and roomy interior

I love the size and the handling of the SUV, the biggest disappointment is the gas mileage, off by 5 miles to the gallon, best average is 16.4 on the best day, interior is hard and rugged plastic, seats are bun flattening and numbing on long distance travels, but room there is plenty of it and also very impressive on how many cup holders it got.

Awesome in the snow with the 4WD

This SUV is perfect in every way, looks, reliability, comfort, color and design ! The heated leather seats and the DVD system for the kids is amazing !