2017 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2017 Honda Ridgeline

Reoccurring Emissions problem.

I enjoy the ride, storage space, and comfort. My favorite truck of all the trucks owned and or driven in past 50 years. I have had no problems in snow, sand or mud.

Great mpg Very quite inside

It is very quite inside. Much quieter than other trucks I've ridden in. We averaged 25 mpg on a 3500 mile trip. There is plenty of room inside. The trunk inthe bed is very handy when traveling you can lock everything up and out of sight. You have plenty of power for all types of driving.

Works like a truck, drives like a caddie!

It is a great vehicle! It is more than a truck! Very reliable and rides like a dream!! My mileage driving it home from Houston, Tx. to Minn. was over 25 mpg!

Great truck to drive

Easy to drive.....drives like a car but is a truck. great leg room and very comfortable. Takes the road well. good gas mileage . Had a bigger truck but really like the Ridgeline much better.

Love my Ridgeline!

I replaced an older model mid-sized truck with a 2017 Honda Ridgeline, and am loving it. It drives and handles just like our 2016 Honda Pilot, and all the interior buttons, screens, etc, are exactly the same. Also love the storage options -- lots of room under the back seat, the back seats fold up to reveal a flat-floor (perfect for a golf bag), and I really appreciate the 'trunk' underneath the bed (water-tight storage), as well as the swinging tailgate (easier for lifting things into the bed without having to reach). As has been our experience with all Honda vehicles, it also has a great (tight) turning radius -- easy to park.

Fine auto

Did a lot of research on the Ridgeline and after going to the dealer for a test drive was pleased enough to buy on the spot.

Love My Ridgeline

My Ridgleine is spacey and comfortable. I average 23 mpg which is great for a truck. The trunk in the bed of the truck has proven to be very useful. I wouldn't want any other truck.

Ridgeline is top of the line!

A classy truck-car has everything I need. Plenty of space. Exceptional gas mileage. An amazing cabin, a quiet ride. A stylistic design! It's my first "pick up" truck, but it's the best car I've ever owned.Worth every penny.

4.5

smooth driving, handles like a car

plenty of leg room benefits of a truck for hauling, drives like a car, good mileage, great all around vehicle

Best truck

The Ridgeline is by far the best truck in the market today. Honda did a great job thinking of everything you could want in a truck, but still keeping the confortable feeling of a car. My only wish is that they would create a full size version to compete with the Toyota Tundra.