2017 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2017 Honda Ridgeline

Awesome Truck

Love my Ridgeline! By far the nicest riding and best gas mileage small truck out there. Nicest vehicle I've ever owned and the only vehicle I never test drove before purchasing. That's how confident I was.

Ridgeline

This is my 2nd Ridgeline, I was very happy with the last Ridgeline I owned and expect to be just as happy with this one.

2.6

Do not buy

Ridgeline had 20k miles & had 2 transmission failures while towing. Do not buy & expect it to tow what it says it will tow. It is not a truck. It is an suv with an open bed. If you need to tow, buy a real truck not a Ridgeline.

My Enjoyable Truck Ride

Mt Ridgelune has met my expectations. It drives like a car but has the flexibility to haul seven cellos behind the back seat or three good friends-done both! Plugbin the IPhone and listen to John Grishom books clear to New Mexico or to and from Chicago. It’s all good!

Excellent pick up

Best vehicle Avila on so far it's like riding on cloud 9. I never had speakers in the bed liner before and will be great for tail gating. It's fully loaded and I haven't even gotten to all the features yet it's a beautiful riding vehicle

Very reliable/comfortable vehicle

The 2017 Ridgeline Black Edition has been 100% reliable since purchasing it! The truck is very comfortable to drive and ride in and the in-bed trunk is very useful! My only complaint is the occasional false alarm from the "Honda Sense" sensors when in the rain or snow.

4.0

Great overall vehicle but.......tiny annoying.....

The truck is overall very well thought out and has many unique and creative features. Very comfortable vehicle overall. Best example of non off road city truck. However been to the shop couple of times with weird issues, nothing major and covered under warranty but still very annoying.

Very comfortable ride and quality finish.

The truck met all of needs, is the right size for our family and has a great ride. Look forward to having this truck for years to come.

The truck that drives and feels like a car.

The most functional, full featured truck I've ever owned. Very innovative, many standard extras. And by far the best ride and feel on the road from a truck. It's like having the utility of a truck with the comfort of a vehicle . Roomy inside with lots of storage space. It has a trunk hidden in the bed of the truck and best of all the tailgate opens both down and also swings out for easy access to the bed of the truck. And this vehicle like many Honda models really retains it's value. All in all, a good solid value.

most comfortable truck I've owned.

this truck met all of mine needs. It has plenty of leg room in the front and back. The ride is most comfortable compare to other trucks.