2017 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

$29,475–$31,375 MSRP range
side view of 2017 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2017 Honda Ridgeline

Love the RTL-E and the comfort of the ride!

Love everything about this truck Combines an SUV and a truck well together for a very comfortable ride! Will definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in a truck or SUV

So comfy and easy that you?ll forget it?s a truck

I?ve owned it for two years now and it been the best vehicle I?ve owned. I?m 52, so I?ve driven plenty. I do computer work, so I do not need a tradesman-level truck. I need a long-distance commuter vehicle that lets me haul a mountain bike or make a run to Home Depot. It?s nice to know that I can pull a 5000-lb camper if I want to. The Black Edition is a pricey truck, but it is an easy driver.

A good unility vehicle for traveling and hauling

Exellent. I love all the electronics because I was in the weeds since I owned my last vehicle for 13yrs (2004). No electronics so the conveniences/safety features I have now, compared to that one, are over the moon. One thing I would recommend is for Honda to use a cover on the display WHICH DOES NOT SHOW FINGERPRINTS. Putting a shiny cover on a place that you use your fingers 100% of the time to make selections was a huge oversight.

awesome car

Great truck I love the all wheel drive. Nice smooth ride and powerful engine. Seat warmers are on point during the cold temp in the winter

The best car I have owned

The car is everything I wanted, from the color on the outside to the interior on the inside. No dents, or scratches or rips in the inside. I love the car the way it drives , to the payload I can put in the back of the truck

Good car.

I have 2017 Ridgeline with 60K miles on it. The ride is great and can not be better for the truck. Some people complain about navigation but i realy like it. One think that I am not happy about is back view camera. The problem started when I had 40K miles. One day it was working and another not. Later it is stop working at all. The new one cost me $445 to order plus labor. Does not sounds like Honda product ! But I like this vehicle a lot. Unbelivable ride.

Best vehicle I have ever owned

Purchased this truck in Dec 2017, and it has been perfect. If anyone is looking for a midsize pickup, this is the one. Really smart design and features, car like handling combined with Honda reliability and service make this a no brainer choice.

Meets all of my needs

This truck is the greatest..It?s comfortable because it?s on the Pilot frame ,so doesn?t ride like a truck. Back seats flip back so you have floor to ceiling space. Have moved paintings and mirrors never having to wrap them . The tailgate is cool normal flip back also will swing out to side. Also has a trunk area in the bed that is big enough for golf clubs and will lock. I?ve driven this truck through fields, up and down big hills so it does actually go off road.I live in the country so have a lot of highway miles combined with city get about 24-25miles to the gallon Only flaw heated seats don?t get very hot.

Comfortable and easy to drive truck

Love the 2017 Ridgeline. It has the functionality of pickup truck and the feel of a nice family SUV. My wife also really likes it. She originally did not want a truck.

Unbelievingly quality built in America

The people who designed and built this vehicle ,put a lot of thought into the manufacture of it. There are features such as drivers seat adjustment, (12 way),Lumbar support ,height adjustment , driver seat adjustment memory, Side curtain airbags that protect you from flying out of the vehicle in a roll-over crash,along with the steering wheel and dashboard air bags.All stainless steel exhaust system . I find the ride offered in this vehicle to be one of exceptional quality with the 2 way steering wheel adjustment, telescoping to and away from you and the up and down height . I have only owned the vehicle a few days and I am convinced that I made a good choice in the purchase.