2010 Hyundai Accent consumer reviews

$9,970 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 Accent Hyundai
Explore the 2010 Hyundai Accent
Shop the 2010 Hyundai Accent

SELL YOUR GEO METRO AND BUY A HYUNDAI ACCENT!!!

What a great car for zipping around town and driving on the freeway, too! The 4 cylinder automatic has lots of pickup and it is really comfortable to ride in. Good A/C, heat and stereo...what more do you need! The 14" tires ride smoothly and only cost $69 each when you have to replace them. Buy the General AT23 tires and away you go!

Best used car I ever bought!

I'm so grateful for a reliable car. Thank you so much for finding me something great to benefit every member of my family. We love our new car!

3.7

Reliable and economical

Decent little car with good gas mileage. Seats 4 comfortably. Drivetrain is solid and keeps going with basic maintenance attention. This is my second Accent in the last 10 years. Good car for commuting or around town.

10 star,over all and above.excellent for women.

My previous car is also hyundai galant 2 door. i bought again hyundai accent 4 door the quality performance is excellent, whatever weather we have here in vancouver b.c , thanks god my car never fail me on the road no trouble what so ever in engine the full body of my car is perfect.the best .thank you again hyundai.

4.0

reliable and good gas mileage

zips around town and easy to park with good gas mileage, moon roof, power windows, AC, sport rims, USB for MP3 and optional Serious XM radio built in, good value dependable and with good features, cruise control on the steering wheel, split back seats fold down for lots of room for luggage, dual airbags, good for college student or single person, seats 4,

Best compact I've ever purchased

The car went above and beyond all my expectations very smooth and comfortable to drive the handling and performance was great fuel milage is exceptional

4.3

Vale for money

moneyTension free driving, low investment, easy driving & good mileage. Just enough for small family.

4.4

Very good for the money.

Very good car for the last seven years. The only fail that was unexpected was one of the coil packs which showed up as a check engine light, but did not cause a miss on the engine. Belts are a pain to change, but that isn't unusual in small cars anymore, other than that it is very easy to do oil changes, wiper blades and batteries. I am over six feet tall and I don't need a shoehorn and bucket of grease to get in or out and there is plenty of headroom. Love the car.

Simply reliable.

This car was a wonderful commuter car. Nothing special. But nothing to go wrong. I liked the styling and the fact that it didn't have any issues.

Reliable, economical and comfortable

Have owned it for 55K miles, nothing but normal maintenance, no repairs. Surprisingly comfortable for a small car. Handles ok. Gas mileage is fair at 33 mpg, I would like to have seen 35-37 out of the 1.6L engine. Automatic four speed overdrive. AC and all equipment works great. Reasonably good in snow, not good in mud (its too light).