2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Shop the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
4.3

Have 3.8 GDI last production 2016

Amazing value for money for performance and styling. Cheap to maintain with zero errors/issues I hade previous gen H Coupe 2005 which was brilliant after 10 years. That's why I got the G coupe and she doesn't disappoint

Fun and Reliable

Love my "Ginny Coupe!" I have owned mine longer than I've ever owned another vehicle and it has always been a safe and reliable car. Lots of fun to drive with the twin turbo.

wife's car super fast

The only reason we are selling this car I'm 73 my wife is 68 we need a 4 door car for ease in and out, thats all

Still loving it 7 yrs later!

I absolutely love this car! I bought it in 2013 and have not regretted it for a minuet. I've got over 108k miles and it runs like the day I took it off the lot, in fact it looks like it as well. The only thing I wish it had is a clothing hook to hang my clothes while traveling. Before this car I owned a BMW and didn't want the expense again although I loved my BMW. I saw the Genesis on the road and followed it to see what it was. I went to the dealership with a friend because he was interested in it. After test driving it I felt like I was back in my Beamer, so I bought it right on the spot. I didn't mind making the payments because I loved it so much. I've thought of buying another car because of having so many miles but my mechanic says with good maintenance it could last a lot longer. So I'll drive it until the wheels fall off. One more thing. 7 yrs and still don't need brakes. I have my mechanic check them when he does the oil change and he says you're still good!! Yay Happy Genesis coupe owner 😊

It’s the best car for new sports car owners

A lot of fun, cheap, and is a good daily. Definitely a lot of fun on the highway. Would recommend to a new enthusiast of sports cars.

Awesome Car

I have owned 3 sports cars. A 1977 MGB, a 1990 300ZX, and my current, a 2013 GC 3.8 Track. I would still say that, for its time, the Z is the best car, but I am highly pleased with my GC, too. In 3y of ownership, I have had virtually no maintenance or repair other than standard care (Oil changes, tires, etc.) including one brake job. The only time I've needed a tow/assistance was when the battery (replaced DAY OF PURCHASE) which went bad about 2y after purchase... i.e., not a GC-related issue.

Power, performance, comfort, & styling.

Turbocharged four-cylinder engine making 274 hp w/premium fuel, 260 hp w/regular; full of power along with comfort. I love the performance, ride, and handling, and it gets decent gas mileage--17 city/28 highway. It's loaded with electronics, always fun to drive, and has never given me a single problem.

Most affordably attractive sports car to own

This car is full of power while maintaining comfort and is always ready to get looks from others. It has never given me a single problem and is always just fun to drive.

Love to drag...

I'm a 79 year old great granny who drives a black one and can nail most challanges at the light. Kids get a kick out seeing whose driving. I love my Miss Genni....

Sporty yet safe

This coupe was an excellent car..... never a minutes trouble.... well made... clean and reliable. Would recommend to anyone as a starter car or a second car.