2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport consumer reviews

$25,350–$27,100 MSRP range
side view of 2017 Santa Fe Sport Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Shop the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

I've owned this car for two years and no issues. Cabin is quiet and roomy. The ultimate has tons of buttons for those that like to push things. Heated/ventilated front seats on bottom cushion and back cushion. Heated rear seats. Pull up window visors in rear windows to keep sun out. Full length sun roof with retractable electric cover. Adaptive cruise control is wonderful on long trips. Heating steering wheel. To many options to list that you would only find on a 60,000 dollar BMW or Lexus. Only change I would recommend is OEM touring tire instead of performance tires. This car is more luxury than performance in my opinion and the touring tires I replaced with OEM tires provide a much smoother ride and better traction. This car in turbo should have AWD. I have a front wheel drive and I can easily spin the tires so plenty of power to spare.

Very nice car

Very good fuel mileage and comfortable. Much nicer car than the Ford escape it replaced and more reliable. Interior is so much better than the escape!!

The best car I have owned!!

This is the best SUV my family has owned and have used when going on Road Trips. This SUV has a lot of room in the back seats while still having all the room for your luggage. The luggage is accessible from the back seats. The entertained system is great as well. The SUV also has great suspension and power ready to use.

Great family car

Overall great SUV for the price. Love the extra leg room, and the reclining rear seats. Lots of storage in the cargo space. Love that the backs of the front seats are hard plastic so that if the kids put their feet on the seats, you can easily wipe them down. Very kid friendly doors. Love the feature that stops the windows from closing when something is in their way (my kids arms 🤦🏽‍♀️)

I Love my Hyundai

Incredible powerful and beautiful! It has a unique design, elegant, a well created brand. I never knew about The Hyundai and the entire brand is fantastic. I am so happy with my Santa Fe Sport-best SUV I have ever driven.

Much better SUV than my Honda CR-V

This car is much better than my CR-V. It has more interior room and more room behind the back seat. The performance is better than the CR-V and the mileage is a lot better around town and on the highway.

4.4

Great suv color is a plus heated and cooling seats

This is a great suv would recommend it to anyone .Rides smooth has heated and cooling seat a plus cameras and great back up camera.would

Love my Hyundai Santa Fe!

This car met all of my needs! Great gas mileage, plenty of space in front and back! I love interior and design of the vehicle. Could not go wrong with a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport!

love it!

Nice looking car with lots of room and all the important features inside, smooth drive, good on gas & not expansive at all ! very recommended

4.4

I buy this style of car for reliability

It?s a great car. I love for its reliability. We have been purchasing hyuandia for many years. I really love this style of car. I love them.