2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport consumer reviews

$25,350–$27,100 MSRP range
side view of 2017 Santa Fe Sport Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Shop the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Smooth quiet ride that handles perfectly.

The Hyundai’s trunk and back seat space is very roomy and was a big reason for purchase. The back-up camera comes in handy during those blind corners backing out of our driveway. Perfect vehicle for a family with 2 children.

Best one yet

I was new to Hyundai when I purchased a Hyundai Elantra. loved that Bat Mobile. Then upgraded to this Hyundai SantaFe Sport. the exterior and interior design was above our expectations and beat out all of the other brands we were considering. It's the perfect size for our family of 4 and a large dog. Pick up at acceleration is good. The only thing I can say is the transmission can be a little hesitant at times. We're at 43K miles currently. Hasn't let me down yet!

Exceeded expectations

Great utility and ride. Can believe how good the gas milage actually is on the car. Best overall car I have had for value. They really have a nice still on the new Santa Fe. Like the extra storage under the floor.

why i like the vehicle

it is very comfortable and I enjoy every feature it has on it; the sun roof blue tooth stereo heated and cooled seats seat memory etc.

4.3

Most value for Money

This car is between a SUV and compact SUV. Ideal for a family with kid and dog. Good power and space. For the price its fully loaded with features like a high end SUV. I would highly recommend to buy it.

Second most reliable car

This car meets our expectations. Plenty of room heading and leg room. Our first reliable car was a Hyundai XG 350. Had it for 10 years. You need to buy a Hyundai

2.9

Dont Buy This Car... Engine Design Lemon

I currently own this car for 8 months and it has been in the shop 3 times for repair. It is currently in the shop and I am told it may be over a month because there is a design flaw that Hyundai is making a 3 step recall on, the last of which may be the entire engine. Hyundai is now back ordered on the supply of the fixed for the poor design and I may not have use of my vehicle for over a month currently.. Hyundai Needs to take the entire care back.DO NOT BUY THIS CAR IT IS A DESIGN LEMON BOTH SENSORS AND ENGINE. It also has a every poor sound system. This is was my 3rd brand New Hyundai. I will not purchase another.

It is my favorite

High 2.4lt sport Power style comfort good looks good condition spacious great value for hundai santa fe sport big tires good handling good music system

Just a gorgeous SUV

This is the perfect SUV. Plenty of room. Great power and performance. Stylish and beautifully equipped. Fuel efficient and a real pleasure to drive. I researched al the models and this was the one that hit all the right buttons.

4.4

So far, I really like it!

So far, I've only had it for 3 weeks, the only thing I would change would be the alarm set sound, it sounds anemic, like what you would expect from a little old cat, not a mid size SUV.