2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Sonata Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Shop the 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Awesome vehicle even over 100k

Some of my previous vehicles have not done so well with higher mileage but this one was awesome from the start and even past the 100k mark. have loved this vehicle. Amazing mileage and super reliable

Very reliable car

The car has 130,000 miles on it and still a very mechanically sound vehicle. It’s very comfortable on long trips and fun to drive I think. It has enough power to quickly merge onto a busy highway with no problem. It averages about 40mpg on the highway, which is a huge plus. The only issue I’ve had is with the interior lights, they stay on when switched to the door mode. It’s an issue with the switch and is a relatively easy fix. Also, it was in a pretty bad accident last fall. It held up very well to be just a few hundred dollars away from being totaled. It kept my family safe and that’s what matters the most. Overall a great car, I’d definitely recommend it to anyone.

4.0

nice, safe car

this car is great! low key and easy to drive. a perfect fit for a new driver, and expert, and everyone in between. i definitely recommend it.

Very nice car

We have been very happy with the car it drives well and gets great gas mileage. The vehicle is everything they said it would be. You can?t beat it a lot of good car for the money.

Most comfortable car I owned

This car meets all my needs, lots of interior space. It has all the options I was looking for in a car, from Bluetooth to sun/moonroof. I was Leary of buying a hybrid but I am extremely impressed with the power this car has and the gas mileage is great!

It seams great have 110000 km

With 110000km on it it?s a limited and it seams great. Gas mileage is about 40+ miles per canadian gal . It has lots of power. Done regular service and changed tires at 100000 km and put in a wind sheald .

No issues reliable great MPG

I purchased a new Hyundai Sonata hybrid and have put over 100k miles since 2012 with no issues whatsoever. It saved my lots of money on gas. I went from stressing about my gas budget to it being no problem and driving whenever I wanted and as far as I wanted. It?s extremely roomy and fit my family of 5 comfortably. In addition it?s a gorgeous vehicle!

Great mileage in town 35 and on the highway 42.

The passenger front seat need to be fully adjustable like the drivers. The front bumper needs to be up about 3 more inches. I have scraped and damaged the front on high curbs.

Most dependable car I ever owned

I use the car to commute, it now has 83,000 miles on it. Never has a service worry, Hyundai has serviced any and all recalls which have been minor concerns. Love this beautiful car.

4.4

Comfort and speed when I need it

Under rated, I truly enjoy driving this car. Never had any service issues and now it has over 83,000 on it. Gorgeous, and those heated leather seats? Excellent.