2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Almost perfect

by from Gainesville, Tx on August 10, 2015

When we first looked at the Sonata Hybrid, we thought it was a competitor to the Toyota Avalon. It has as much, if not more interior room just not as fancy. We are a Toyota family - 3 Camry's and a Prius. But the Sonata blows them all away. Much bigger and more comfortable - especially compared to the 2015 Camrys which they have shrunk - I guess to get better mileage. Our 2007 and 2008 Camrys have almost as much interior room as the 2015 Avalons. It is true the Toyotas "look" prettier but for $9,000 savings I can put up with looks. A lifetime battery warranty is fantastic. We had to replace the Prius battery and at $4,200 that is one heck of a replacement. Rather than replace the Camry Hybrids battery we will sell that and get another Sonata. The only down side, and understand we have only driven 200 miles so far as we don't drive a lot, is that so far our mileage has been poor. On half a tank we are averaging 28 mpg on a vehicle that is supposed to get 36 city and 40 hwy. We have a trip coming up in September. I'll report back then to let you know if it has improved.

Quiet smooth ride w/ excellent gas mileage!

by from Ruskin, FL on March 21, 2017

Owned for two years now, just over 50,000 miles, and it's been extremely reliable, only needing routine maintenance. Love getting 40 mpg in the city, especially considering it's one car for our family of five, and I live an hour long drive from work, so we are all over the place! It's so quiet most of the time when running, that it's easy to get distracted by kids or phone and walk away from car while it's still on, but it beeps loudly to let you know if you do. Plenty of trunk room for a mid-size as well. Only minor complaint is I'd like a little more leg room for when all of us are in it for long road trips since we're a bit on the tall side (5'6''-6"). Nothing else I've owned or driven before (SAV, SUV, minivan, or full-size sedan) that did have more leg room came even close to the cost efficiency and no-hassle reliability of the Sonata Hybrid though. Love it!

Love it!

by from Reserve,Louisiana on March 17, 2017

I have owned 3 Hyundai Sonatas. It is the best value for your money. Excellent warranty. My first Sonata had over 190,000 miles and I never had any trouble.

Fuel Efficient Car

by from ALBUQUERQUEAl, NM on December 8, 2017

My Sonata Hybrid was an excellent car to drive. The color was a beautiful blue color. Interior was comfy. Tires were perfect. The car was perfect for long distance driving. I really liked the screen to show for navigation. Handling was easy for a large car. Interiror features were nice.

My first car that i bought and love it so far

by from Fairfax on October 17, 2017

Going into my purchase, I was looking for a bigger car, something that gets good gas mileage and at a descent price. Well it has lots of room, great looking and great gas mileage, Averaging about 38mpg which is good for my commute. Overall, i still love it after 2 months of owning it.

Can't beat the lifetime battery warranty

by from Honolulu, HI on May 31, 2015

Picked up a Pearl White 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. My two kids were outgrowing my previous Hyundai Accent hatchback. Quality interior, average around 40mpg so far, had to get used to the fast electric steering with little feedback, good handling, love the exterior styling over the incoming 2016 model.

Best car i have owned

by from Florida on August 11, 2015

It was pleasure to buy whit you my car . The staff was very proffesional and so kind . If i have to put a score to this bussines i will like to give you an A

reLIABLE CAR

by from Pleasant Hill on December 15, 2014

Looking for one from internet dealer. nEED BEST PRICE AVAILABLE FOR FULLY LOADED VEHICHE.LOOKING FOR NAVIGATION SYSTEM, LEATHER INTERIOR, SUN ROOF, ALTILOCK BACKING SYSTEM. BACK UP SCREEN. SIDE MIRROR SCEEN FOR CHANGIING LANES

I love this car...

by from Charlotte on December 17, 2017

I bought this car with 80 thousand miles on it. High miles for a two year old car. But it has been wonderful great gas mileage. Unlike many hybrids it has great power and pick up.

Great gas mileage

by from Midland, Tx on November 26, 2017

This is a great car. Amazing gas mileage, bells and whistles with panoramic glass roof. Only downside is that the car doesn’t hold its value well