2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Sonata Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Shop the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Sonata Loyal

This is our 4th Sonata. This one is a hybrid which we have talked about for a long time. It drives easily, is comfortable as a driver or passenger. Great travel car. Gas mileage is excellent. The engine is incredibly quiet. It was not hard to give up power seats for what is saved on gasoline. If there is one drawback, it is the blind spot illumination and alarm are missing. We had become used to depending on it. There is an offset mirror to see the blind spot and it works adequately. We love this car

Love my 2017 Sonata hybrid

Ok, the gadgetry took a while to get used to. But, now I am addicted to all of it. There are so many smart things that are not even mentioned in the descriptions. For example, when merging the vehicle not only sees cars in the blind spot but somehow discerns that the car 50 yards back is traveling so fast it is not safe to merge. Sweet! Back seat leg room incredible! Gas mileage around 40 mpg. But, I have gotten 50 mpg by paying strict attention to acceleration. When evacuating due to a Florida hurricane it was really fantastic not to have to worry about finding a gas station. My range is about 800 miles on with a full tank. Skip the extra blue link options.

We are delighted with our "new" car.

It has all the bells and whistles we wanted and gets great gas mileage. We are very happy with our purchase.

Very happy owner

I?m a recent but very happy owner. The car is just what I needed. It?s comfortable, drives well, and is tech friendly.

4.0

So What Is Plan B?

Every car has it's downside, and this car is no exception. It's a matter of taste, affordability and what you're willing to drive. I don't see much difference in any of the models out there; they all look the same (boxes with wheels), drive the same, and have similar or identical features and benefits. It's all about the money and warranty. Look for the best price on any of the generic four door sedans; you'll get a car that will probably outlast you...just don't pay too much money.

Easy to Enter and Exit

First Hybrid. Ride is smooth and quiet. Power seats a must for both driver and passenger along with driver 1 and 2 memory. Back-up camera is great help. Have not driven very many miles (about 100), will provide more review after driving 1000 miles

Beautiful and reliable!!

I wanted a Hybrid and one that was stylish too. This Sonata really fits the bill!! It has all the features that you expect in a new and then some! Hyundai?s warranty is one of the best in the industry. I feel so SAFE in this car.

4.4

Awesome

Awesome gas mileage! Awesome stereo apple play seamless!!! Very cheap compared to Toyota hybrid. Very spacious.

I really love this car

We got an amazing deal on this car. I already owned a Hyundai, and was ready for a hybrid. I bought the Limited edition with the Ultimate package. The only thing this car is missing is a sunshade in the back window. I?ve only had this car a couple of weeks, but have been averaging 40 miles to the gallon. Great car for the price. Well done Hyundai.

Best in its class

Nothing has been compromised in this car, an excellent hybrid in every meaning. I hope that Hyundai will continue this model and eventually this will lead to ultimate fully electric car that could become an alternate for Tesla.