2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Sonata Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Shop the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Absolutely love this car

This car gets amazing mileage. Usually between 39 and 40 mpg. It is very comfortable. It's my second 2017 hybrid sonata as my first was totaled after only having it for 1.5 weeks. From that experience, I can tell you that it does very well keeping occupants safe in an accident. The car was totaled but no one was hurt at all. It's a great car!

Great vehicle

We love this car. Comfortable ride, attractive, cheap, cheap on gas. We are ectremely happy with this car!

2017 Sonata Hybrid

This is my second Sonata Hybrid. The 2017 is a major feature upgrade from my 2012 model. Enjoying it very much. Comfortable ride. Previous contact with Hyundai corporate on some minor issues with the 2012 showed a company that was willing (and often anxious) to resolve the issues and keep the customer satisfied.

4.4

What your driving a hybrid? Indeed yes I am.

If you would have told me 10 years ago that I or my wife would be driving a hybrid I would have told you your were crazy. However this is a great car, comfortable, affordable and it gets great gas mileage. Performance, meh its not a race car. The tech in these cars is quite amazing. Lets see if it will hold up as a daily driver--that I guess is the real test.

Luv our new Sonata Hybrid

Great experience working with Bronco Motors' staff. We're happy and highly recommend Bronco Motors

Attractive, comfortable and economical to ride

Just leased a 2017 Sonata Hybrid and we are loving it. The interior design is subtle but yet rich looking and the exterior is modern. We got the edition with all the options and we love the adaptive cruise control and rear cross traffic warning system. The seats are super comfortable and supportive and while I have not taken a long trip with this car yet, I'm sure that comfort won't be an issue. The back seat area has plenty of leg room for even the tallest passengers. Gas mileage is fantastic too; averaging 42 mpg on the current tankful of gas. This is our first hybrid (and our first lease) and so far, it looks like our choices are winners.

Love my Hybrid

This is my first Hyundai and I compared other hybrids, but the Hyundai was the most stylish and better performing than Ford and Chevy.

Excellent car for value & nice ride.

I have had a 2013, 2015 & .now the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. I especially love the way the car rides & handles on the 2017. It's as nice as the more expensive models of other brands. Would buy this car again.